Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 IN USPSA Section Championship

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Other Corey" if we are talkin about Corey S, is my best friend and shooting buddy. He's deffinately a damn good shooter.... Really stepped it up since January when we both shot our first USPSA match up in Niles, MI.

Since everybody else is doing it here is my 2nd place performance with my death jam on 8.

http://www.youtube.c...u/0/PHvup28tqbg

Not bad buddy....

Chris, very slick looking match for you.

I have one question for you guys. On the stage with the two high and two low after cross the shooting area.... Why didn't anyone come in low and shoot them all from the same stance instead of coming in high and then squatting for the low two. There has to be a half second left on the cof there. :o

JT

Several of the very fast young shooters did. The ones who came in high and went low as they engaged the high targets did about as well.

The "Other Corey" if we are talkin about Corey S, is my best friend and shooting buddy. He's deffinately a damn good shooter.... Really stepped it up since January when we both shot our first USPSA match up in Niles, MI.

Yep, that's him.

Beat Tony on 2 stages and has been shooting for 5 months.

Very impressive.

!!!FOUND!!! Thanks

I left a HD Raincoat on Stage 3 at Noon. If someone has it, I will gladly send $$$ to have it shipped. It is part of rainsuit for motorcycle riding.

Thank You!

Edited by FullRace

For those of you on Facebook, feel free to comment and share your vids, pics, and thoughts on the USPSA Indiana page

Don't we do that here? Too many places would make multiple posts common? Same info both places or omitted info on one or the

other?

Just thinkin out loud.

I understand the concept, there's just so much time to check the net and too many places to check now.

No harm intended.

I'm amazed that Corey (the other one) won 2 stages and 2nd in another in SS and has only been shooting 5 months.

Stages

2 wins

1 2nd

1 4th

1 5th

1 6th

Amazing.

yup pretty impressive.

He might have been even more of a threat if he didn't have gun problems on our stage. IIRC, he had at least 3 jams/failures to feed. Watch out for him!

For those of you on Facebook, feel free to comment and share your vids, pics, and thoughts on the USPSA Indiana page

Don't we do that here? Too many places would make multiple posts common? Same info both places or omitted info on one or the

other?

Just thinkin out loud.

I understand the concept, there's just so much time to check the net and too many places to check now.

No harm intended.

Understood, I say the more the merrier to promote the sport. There are many shooters on here that aren't on Facebook and the same goes the other way around. The Facebook page is an extension of the USPSAIndiana.org page and supported by our section leader, Jake.

The FB page will also be used to promote local matches, share vids/pics that many here might not care about.

other?

Just thinkin out loud.

No harm intended.

Understood, I say the more the merrier to promote the sport. There are many shooters on here that aren't on Facebook and the same goes the other way around. The Facebook page is an extension of the USPSAIndiana.org page and supported by our section leader, Jake.

The FB page will also be used to promote local matches, share vids/pics that many here might not care about.

I am all for it, anywhere we can get exposure to our sport and show people what it is all about is a good thing.

I will also say that by using social media sites like facebook are a tremendous help in getting the attention of potential companies and sponsors for these events.

The more exposure that we can get them the more they want to be a part of this, and not just gun or accessory manufacturers.

I encourage everyone to go and post up there videos on the fb site for the match. I am putting together the compliation video for the match today.

what's the link to his site?

During the match Jeff Hammond, a professional photographer from Bloomington, IN and USPSA competitor, was there taking pictures of the match and the competitors.

Jeff is setting up a private viewing gallery at www.jghphoto.com . The gallery name is USPSA and the acess code is 0710.

Jeff will have these uploaded for viewing either later today or early Tuesday.

Jeff will also be offering to sell any of the photo\'s you may find on there of yourself that you may want.

His contact information is

Jeff Hammond

jeff@jghphoto.com

Thanks Jeff for all your hard work!!

Here is the compliation video

sorry about the quality, not sure what is going on, it doesn't look like that when I play it back from the computer, but it did after the upload to youtube

youtube compression the shjt out of it.