Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rain

zhunter

Just finished tuning my mags, and then the heavens open up!!!!!

I was going to shoot a 3 stage night match tonight.

Not sure how to post the radar image, but it is like a freakin' MONSOON across south florida

:angry2:

ETA: back to dry firing

Edited by zhunter

Ohio is normally considered the "arm-pit" of the Midwest, and the weather is most of the problem. But this week has been a most excellent one. 70 degrees and partly sunny on July 1st & 2nd is kinda odd, but I'm not complaining. :)

Oh ... my bad Z. Is that considered a "rebuttle"??? :devil:

Been pretty damn nice here in Albuquerque. Cool days with some rain in the late afternoon. Temps hit the high 80's the last couple of days. Isolated chance for rain and in the low 90's for Saturdays club match. :cheers:

CYa,

Pat

Just finished tuning my mags, and then the heavens open up!!!!!

I was going to shoot a 3 stage night match tonight.

Not sure how to post the radar image, but it is like a freakin' MONSOON across south florida

:angry2:

ETA: back to dry firing

Z,

I hate that the weather up here in the Inland Northwest is in the mid 80's during the day and the low 50's at night. :sight:

Could you send some rain our way? :goof:

I feel your pain Z ... we had over 4 inches in one day and have had some rain everyday this week.

All of the outdoor matches were cancelled due to standing water. If the rain continues we will have to adopt the old Naples system ... if the water is less than knee deep we shoot with spotters to pick up magazines. I recall shooting while large bass swam around my legs.

Z,

I understand completely. The month of May was rain everyday, but....then came June. I was caught on the edge of a "scattered shower" twice inJune. Completely unusual for South Alabama.

As a friend once said..."It's drier than a popcorn fart"

dj

Edited by dajarrel

From the heart of VERY DRY Central Texas - what the hell is rain??

Snow that melted before it hits the ground? :lol:

What is this snow you speak of?? :roflol:

Think of it as soft, fluffy hail. :rolleyes: And hail is something that seems to fall during a Central Texas thunderstorm. :sight:

A couple years ago I hated the rain that cancelled several matches in a row. Now, I am hating the central Texas drought worse. People are stopping and asking how we killed all our cedar trees. No tricks, just the drought. Even the mesquite trees are hurting.

Lee