Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My wedding present from Ms Neomet

Neomet

Torn between putting this in the gallery and in what I like. Last year the lovely Ms. Neomet finally made an honest man out of me. Well, she knows how much I love shooting so as a wedding present she ordered me this. A full-on Ed Cameron custom Open gun and Hsmith mags. Still needs to go to hardchrome but figured I would share some photos now. I suck at camera work so be warned.

I am the luckiest man in the world and have known it for the last five years. This is only the latest example as to why.

May all your loves be as great as mine.

PICT0066-2.jpg

PICT0068-1.jpg

PICT0065.jpg

PICT0067-2.jpg

PICT0066-1.jpg

DAMN! Your one lucky fellow. I'll be sure to point this post out to the lil' lady to show her what a wedding present looks like...... :cheers:

That wedding thing is just right around the corner for me, But I'd be lucky to get a PICTURE of a gun like that.......oh well guess I'll just have to buy it on my own without asking then has to ask for forgiveness later. :bow:

Cool!! that magwell is for show guns only!! better switch to ICE for better grip.

Thanks! I actually handled a gun with an ICE and didn't like the feel. I have pretty big mitts and I tended to drive the gun with different amounts of grip pressure because my palm was hitting the flare in the magwell. With the Cape it doesn't feel like I have a magwell at all. Plus I like the lip on the front to lock my pinky in.

Hubba, hubba! :cheers: That is a great looking dark side blaster.

Oh, I just noticed it has some odd parallel scratches on the top of the barrel. Send it to me and I will buff them out for free. I'll even pay return shipping. You should have it back in a year or two. :rolleyes:

NICE!!!! Hope you put some thought into her present??

I got her onstage dancing with Elton John to "Saturday Night's all right for fighting" in Las Vegas an hour before we got married. Since she would rather see Elton John than breath she was a pretty happy camper. LOL

Torn between putting this in the gallery and in what I like. Last year the lovely Ms. Neomet finally made an honest man out of me. Well, she knows how much I love shooting so as a wedding present she ordered me this. A full-on Ed Cameron custom Open gun and Hsmith mags. Still needs to go to hardchrome but figured I would share some photos now. I suck at camera work so be warned.

I am the luckiest man in the world and have known it for the last five years. This is only the latest example as to why.

May all your loves be as great as mine.

PICT0066-2.jpg

PICT0068-1.jpg

PICT0065.jpg

PICT0067-2.jpg

PICT0066-1.jpg

Congrats!!! You are a lucky man indeed! :cheers:

NICE!!!! Hope you put some thought into her present??

I got her onstage dancing with Elton John to "Saturday Night's all right for fighting" in Las Vegas an hour before we got married. Since she would rather see Elton John than breath she was a pretty happy camper. LOL

Ok, since you had to get your wife on stage dancing with Elton John what did you have to do for Ed Cameron? Did you get him on stage dancing with George Michael? :surprise: