Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

April Giveaway

benos

Whoever first guesses and posts what fun thing is going to happen tomorrow on BrianEnos.com will win something.

:D

And it's a secret, so Mods are welcome to play.

And then there will be "one more" after this.

be

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever first guesses and posts what fun thing is going to happen tomorrow on BrianEnos.com will win something.

be

Your new Tee Shirt design is coming out?

be

Do you have a new book coming out tomorrow?

be

Your new Tee Shirt design is coming out?

Nice work! We have a winner. PM me your mailing address, size and color preference.

I'm not going to upload the new T site/store pages until I have the T's in hand tomorrow, probably after lunchtime.

The two colors will be Sand and Indigo, and you can see samples of those colors at a link in this post: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=901177

And I'll post "one more" after the new site/store pages are up. (I'm out for the night.)

be

Dammit,

We discussed this on a phone, so I had a good idea, but by the time I saw....

Anyway, I'll be ordering two from you... the ones I ordered from you are already getting worn. Not because they suck, but because I wear the hell out of them while shooting. I had it on for the Max Travis class... you would be surprised how many people commented on it. :)

Dammit,

We discussed this on a phone, so I had a good idea, but by the time I saw....

Anyway, I'll be ordering two from you... the ones I ordered from you are already getting worn. Not because they suck, but because I wear the hell out of them while shooting. I had it on for the Max Travis class... you would be surprised how many people commented on it. :)

Thanks Jim. And I think the new ones are even cooler. The two colors look great, and the artwork is subtly improved in several areas.

be

This one might be a bit harder. ;)

Okay so we got new T-shirts... What else occurred today (related to BrianEnos.com), that wasn't a coincidence?

And of course the winner gets a free new T.

be

This one might be a bit harder. ;)

Okay so we got new T-shirts... What else occurred today (related to BrianEnos.com), that wasn't a coincidence?

And of course the winner gets a free new T.

be

Price drop on the old style shirts. ;)