Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

April Giveaway

benos

The inscription on the shirt was also the Maku Mozo mailing for April 15th.

(The same day the new T's appeared in the store.)

BINGO!

:D :D :D

Nice work Jake! PM me size and mailing address.

(A few days ago, I uploaded April's partial month to the Archives in case anyone got to wondering on that and wanted to double check.)

Thanks to everyone for having fun with it!

be

Ah well... That explains it.. I'm not on that list.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JT,

Of course I knew that "might" be an advantage - but I tried to keep my wording so as not to give that away.

My thinking was... even if you are not on the Maku mozo! list but knew that it was something that "occurred" on BrianEnos.com ... and you were clicking around the site wondering "what else occurred on the same day the T's were released"... and then the "non-text post" hint... it might dawn on one kinda like .... "ahhh, the saying on the back is kind of a Maku mozo! thing, and they are sent daily...: "I wonder if that was that day's Maku mozo!"? "Even though I'm not on the list, I could take a stab at that." So I uploaded the Archives for April, in case anyone not on the list wanted to double check it.

Jake's a man of few, concise words... I wonder if we could coax him to reveal his concluding-thought process?

be

Jake's a man of few, concise words... I wonder if we could coax him to reveal his concluding-thought process?

Honestly when I first saw your question it was the first thing I thought of. I read the emails whenever I see them and I remembered seeing the inscription on the shirt...it was just logical from there.

Thanks though. :)

And another reason I probably remembered was that I love that quote.