Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Fort Benning 3 Gun Challenge

Ready and waiting! :cheers:

:blink: Some of us "old guys" may have a heart condition. you could send someone to the hospital with a comment like that. :goof:

Only the one's who have met her . . .

+2

Easy boys! she often doesn't realize what she says may have more than one meaning, she's taken and has her own international security detachment. They get together to practice every year right before the match just for this reason :cheers:

Boy, am I confused. :huh: I thought that was an International Drinking Association and GrandMaster Level Practical Joke convention that was held in AL right before the Ft. Benning match. I am certain Ms. Kitty will be as surprised as I am to hear that it is about protecting her.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: Some of us "old guys" may have a heart condition. you could send someone to the hospital with a comment like that. :goof:

+2

Easy boys! she often doesn't realize what she says may have more than one meaning, she's taken and has her own international security detachment. They get together to practice every year right before the match just for this reason :cheers:

Boy, am I confused. :huh: I thought that was an International Drinking Association and GrandMaster Level Practical Joke convention that was held in AL right before the Ft. Benning match. I am certain Ms. Kitty will be as surprised as I am to hear that it is about protecting her.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

I don't think she will be suprised at all, She knows it's all about her, no matter what the event. The other stuff is just a smoke screen for the real purpose. It takes a lot of coordination to bring in the best in the business from around the world, or at least a stocked bar, though it doesn't stay stocked very long. It could be considered as some type of stimulus package, as lots of bullets, booze and food are purchased and recycled during the event. I already have confirmation that our own "Bond 007" would be back this year if you allow him- he says he has chocolate!!!!!!!!!

+2

Linda Chico (L-2035)

I don't think she will be suprised at all, She knows it's all about her, no matter what the event. The other stuff is just a smoke screen for the real purpose. It takes a lot of coordination to bring in the best in the business from around the world, or at least a stocked bar, though it doesn't stay stocked very long. It could be considered as some type of stimulus package, as lots of bullets, booze and food are purchased and recycled during the event. I already have confirmation that our own "Bond 007" would be back this year if you allow him- he says he has chocolate!!!!!!!!!

<_<

Well, no matter what its called .... I will be there !!

Would not miss the Pre Benning amigos meeting, nor the main match for anything !

Pencil :wub:

Its my round.... :cheers:

Edited by mike.45

Well, no matter what its called .... I will be there !!

Would not miss the Pre Benning amigos meeting, nor the main match for anything !

Pencil :wub:

Its my round.... :cheers:

So......when are THOSE invitations going out?

Linda - Same thing as last year. You need me and I'm there. Hopalong (Sam Keen), itento and Bluemax will be down I'm sure too.

Also, if possible, Dan Carden (a.k.a. d.carden) would like to RO as well.

Rich

Linda - Same thing as last year. You need me and I'm there. Hopalong (Sam Keen), itento and Bluemax will be down I'm sure too.

Also, if possible, Dan Carden (a.k.a. d.carden) would like to RO as well.

Rich

Anyone who wants to add their name to the RO-staff waiting list needs to contact me via off forum email & include a phone number. I have six on a waiting list now, and I don't know yet how many spaces will open up after I invite back the staff from 2008. And I don't even consider adding anyone to the staff waiting list unless they have experience at major matches (preferably major 3 gun matches). You DO NOT have to be a USPSA RO or CRO. Some of our staff have a lot of IDPA experience. Most have extensive 3 gun experience.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Linda, I am in, although I haven't seen anything about R.O.ing yet on the e-mail. Count on Me! KurtM

Hi Kurt,

Sandra will be sending out invitations to the 2008 staff (inviting them back for 2009) in about a week. She is waiting for me to send her some information.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

:) Thanks to Flexmoney for updating the name on this thread

Edited by LChico

2008 RO staff - check your email for a message from Sandra. If your email address has changed, and you forgot to let us know, this would be a great time for an update.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statstician

All I can remember is the great beds !!!!

Tiny Tina ??

........Opps my bad, I thought you said "short legs" !! :roflol:

You remember Tiny Tina?!? I thought you were asleep the whole time.

2008 RO staff - check your email for a message from Sandra. If your email address has changed, and you forgot to let us know, this would be a great time for an update.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

FYI: Sent out all messages yesterday...Several responded before I even hit the send button!! :surprise: So far only one e-mail bounced and that has resolved. If you haven't responded please do so.

:cheers:

Any update?

It's getting close , give it a couple more weeks. I am sure you will see more info shortly.

Got to talk to Aaron & the AMU guys at the SC Section Match this weekend. If you will give me a day to recover (sleep :) )

I am hoping to send out messages Monday or Tuesday.

Linda Chico (L-2035)