Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primers

B.Reid

Bryan lives in Birmingham, AL so it would have to be mail order.....I just checked PV, Wideners, Grafs and Midway.....NONE of them have Winchester Small Rifle....or any small rifle as far as that goes....I could have missed another brand but SR is RARE FIND online.

As far as trying to find primers at the big supply houses (Powder Valley, Graff, etc.) you have to get on line once a day or so and check their websites. If and when they get primers there are going to be some folks who are going to bite the boolit and order huge amounts so they don't get stuck again.

CYa,

Pat

Like These???

Sorry, not a CLUE.......

HEY! Stay outta my basement!! :angry2: You could at least ask if you wanted to look! :roflol: I've stocked up 30K from a local shop, all the same lot number. I may have to go my day off and see if they have any more. :surprise:

So, does anyone know what the deal is with the primers? I've been looking online everyday for about the last 6 weeks and haven't seen ANY small rifle primers in stock anywhere! I mean, I know the military is using a bunch and they need'em more than we do, plus the scare from the new administration, but, man, seems like stocks would've at least somewhat equalized by now!

I started into my last case of 5k Federals this weekend. Hope I can find another 10k or 15k soon.... :(

Thomas

Place and order with someone if you are desperate. I placed an order with powder valley about a month ago for some N320, W231, and some primers. Recieved the stuff about a week ago. If you get in line, you will get the stuff when it is available, and all of the stuff I have been ordering including ar parts have been running 3 weeks to a month

• 2 weeks later...
Did anyone else notice that PV only lists primers by the 1000 now? Did they change packaging?

I noticed that. You gotta wonder why but maybe when things slow down, they will go back to 5ks. I also wonder if they are answering their phone yet or just taking email orders?

I am fortunate to not need anything for a while but if the supply loosens up, I will get some, just to keep inventory up where I like it.

MLM