Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 IDPA Nationals (Tulsa, OK)

Tulsa is a long way from SE MI...I think I may have to pass on the Nats this year. :(

Oh come on !!! It is only another 5 hrs further than Allentown. Hell, you can drive 14hrs and never leave the state that you friggin live in !!! What kind of MAN are you anyway ! :roflol:

Tulsa is a long way from SE MI...I think I may have to pass on the Nats this year. :(

Oh come on !!! It is only another 5 hrs further than Allentown. Hell, you can drive 14hrs and never leave the state that you friggin live in !!! What kind of MAN are you anyway ! :roflol:

Yeah, I know, I'm a sissy. :blush: The deciding factor is the accounting department. I'm not even going to try to put together a proposal for justifying a trip to Tulsa. I'll be spending enough money on locals and majors in OH and MI this year.

Let's see, a 14 hour drive...that is about 28 pee breaks for a certain someone that we know, and a 6 hour drive for someone else that we know... :rolleyes:

BTW, it is kinda f-ed up that I can drive north for 14 hours and remain in my home state! :wacko:

• 3 months later...

Got my app in the mail today. It's been two year since my last IDPA Nationals.. Looking forward to another one.

This will also be my first trip to USSA really can't wait to see their facility after all the good talk I have heard.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So were getting closer to match date. So what are you doing to get tuned up to be ready?

This will be my first IDPA nationals as just a competitor and not a SO so I really getting stoked! Just wish I had more time for practice!

PatricK

• 2 weeks later...
Patrick, I can't find my letter, but I just may be in squad 26, or 24, or 22.....twenty something with an even number??? Shooting Fri, Sat. I'll let u know when I find it.

Kyle,

You can just check on IDPA's web site the squad lists are now all posted. :cheers:

I am on squad 8, and super excited to be shooting with THE revolver KING Jerry M, doesn't really matter how I shoot I will have an awesome time watching him.

• 1 month later...
I can't even find the scores. I assume they are in the "Members Only" area of the website, so that explains that.

But inquiring minds still want to know ......... did Bob Vogel win another one??? :rolleyes:

Positive Ghost rider !!!!!!!!!!