Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SVI 140mm Replacement Tubes

norbs007

Yep. I spoke with them earlier this week and they mentioned that they had just finished a run of them. In fact, the gentleman I spoke to indicated that they were still a lot of manual work which they were looking to automate.

I have 1 SV tube that has become my #1 mag and I ordered 2 more right before I saw this post this am, coincidentally. I do like having the bigger capacity.

Oh... Eric... Brownells has 126mms available.

Edited by Seth

I'm good on all the 140's. Just need to get a couple more 170's and I'll be happy.

Looks like SV just released the latest run of .38/9mm 170s as well :) I wouldn't be surprised if ALL of this batch was already called for, though. I have been on the waiting list for a while.

Looks like SV just released the latest run of .38/9mm 170s as well :) I wouldn't be surprised if ALL of this batch was already called for, though. I have been on the waiting list for a while.

Did you just get your order? I've been waiting too.

Yours should be there any time now :)

Yours should be there any time now :)

I ordered through SSI and I've got an expected delivery date of 13 FEB (via UPS Ground).

I got my two 170 tubes in the mail from SV yesterday.

Neal in AZ

I got my two 170 tubes in the mail from SV yesterday.

Neal in AZ

I placed an order the week before last and got my tubes yesterday....five 38/170s, three 38/140s and three 40/140s wound up being a few dollars short of a grand. Holy smokes :surprise:

Edited by G-ManBart

Ordered up some 40/140's and 38/140's. Not much under $1K. Going to have to keep my eyes open for some 38/170's. I think Bart bought them all (LOL).

Just received my email order confirmation. $10.00 shipping! Way too reasonable! Sure am glad they don't charge by dollar amount.

CYa,

Pat

Edited by whatmeworry

I placed an order the week before last and got my tubes yesterday....four 38/170s, three 38/140s and three 40/140s wound up being a few dollars short of a grand. Holy smokes :surprise:

Bart, I think it is very safe to say that these will end up being a good investment at some point in the next 4 years. Worst case they become "unobtainium", best case they at least hold their value.

I placed an order the week before last and got my tubes yesterday....four 38/170s, three 38/140s and three 40/140s wound up being a few dollars short of a grand. Holy smokes :surprise:

Bart, I think it is very safe to say that these will end up being a good investment at some point in the next 4 years. Worst case they become "unobtainium", best case they at least hold their value.

Hey, that's what I told my wife! I just looked in the box and realize I got five 38/170s so maybe I'll be nice and let Whatmeworry (Pat) buy one for say...hmmmm....$200 or something reasonable like that :roflol: