Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Superimposed Video

outerlimits

that's awesome! You will need something that allows for two layers of video Rocket. I doubt WMM will allow that, but I haven't ever tried messing with it. I used to have access (work) to Avid Media Composers, I could do all kinds of stuff like that.

I think I will get Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 12 with my tax money. Not sure if it does that effect though. I could really use that tool right now as I am wondering where I am loosing time on that little hot rod Jared Milinazzio! <_<

i'd love to make some in 3 gun-the problem is the camera MUST be in the exact same location for each shooter, which means confined space. works well on hoser type stages, but not on 3 gun.

anyone can make these using quicktime-it can handle multiple movies on any platform.

there's a few more here:

http://web.mac.com/speedoption/Capsl/Movie_Superimposed.html

I think I will get Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 12 with my tax money. Not sure if it does that effect though. I could really use that tool right now as I am wondering where I am loosing time on that little hot rod Jared Milinazzio! <_<

from their website:

Create multi-layer effects

Access to Picture-in-Picture, Chroma Key or A/B editing with two video tracks at the tip of your fingers.

the two video tracks should allow you to put one over the other, and make the top layer 50% opacity(if it can). I would put each of the video layers' audio on a different track, and then you can sync everything up using the beep from the timer.

i'd love to make some in 3 gun-the problem is the camera MUST be in the exact same location for each shooter, which means confined space. works well on hoser type stages, but not on 3 gun.

anyone can make these using quicktime-it can handle multiple movies on any platform.

there's a few more here:

Is this Quicktime Pro 7?

there's a few more here:

Is this Quicktime Pro 7?

yep.

1) Open the two movies in QT Pro

2) Select all in movieA and do Edit/Copy

3) Select all in movieB and do Edit/Add to Selection and Scale

4) Open Movie Properties in movieB

5) Select video track #1 and go into the "Visual Settings" section

6) Set "transparency" to "blend", layer to -1 and adjust the "transparency level" slider as desired.

7) Play the movie, then tweak parameters to get desired effect

8) Save or export the movie

I know it is me, but all I get is the small size vid. Is there a way to go larger? New Mac owner here..

If you are referring to the movies he posted, if you can download them, play them in a quicktime player and grab the lower right hand corner of the player and drag as big as you like.

To do overlays in Windows Movie Maker, drag both clips to the timeline (switch to the timeline if you aren't in it already), and then click and drag the 2nd clip back over the first until it's where you want it. Obviously you'll want to start with the clip with the longest time before the beep first if you can. Easy way to do cross-fades between clips too, just overlay a few seconds of each.