Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA runs their classifier program one time per month at about the 15th

The cutoff is the 10th of each month. USPSA processes all classifiers submitted by the 10th, and uploads to the USPSA web site 1-4 days later (typically - it can be delayed if the 10th falls during the nationals). The new classifications become official once uploaded to the web site.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question. What is the range surface? Sand? Dirt? Gravel?
What kind of ground in the bays ?

Grass ?

loose dirt,

Gravel?

Ect.

Suggested shoe type.

Anybody ?

Hop

Last time I was at Pathfinder, some bays were gravel, some were grass.

Good question. What is the range surface? Sand? Dirt? Gravel?
What kind of ground in the bays ?

Grass ?

loose dirt,

Gravel?

Ect.

Suggested shoe type.

Anybody ?

Hop

Last time I was at Pathfinder, some bays were gravel, some were grass.

I just walked the stages Gravel, grass and dirt. Cleats for me.

The stages are true to the diagrams pit one has the memory lane stages. The shooter goes hot from stage to stage.

The other three small stages are at the end of the match. I am not sure but I bet they are running them the same way.

The stages are true to the diagrams pit one has the memory lane stages. The shooter goes hot from stage to stage.

The other three small stages are at the end of the match. I am not sure but I bet they are running them the same way.

Yes, and perfect weather today. Most of the mud appears to have dried up.

I have it on good authority from the CRO of Stages 10-12 that he will run shooters starting on 11, running hot to 12, and then unloading for the unloaded start on 10, front to back of the bay.

Yes, and perfect weather today. Most of the mud appears to have dried up.

I have it on good authority from the CRO of Stages 10-12 that he will run shooters starting on 11, running hot to 12, and then unloading for the unloaded start on 10, front to back of the bay.

Are you sure you know the CRO??

Got the vid up, as you see stages were up to the point...I like simple so I was happy. But I'm sure a lot of folks had their fair share of non-threat hits and misses. I know I did!

Awesome squad, we were flying through all the stages with 6 people, and I couldn't ask more from the ROs. With the palm scoring, they even had computers where we could see the current results at the vendor area, how cool is that? The match went through so smoothly and quickly that the match was done before I realized that I was shooting a big match in the first place. It was great to meet some forum members face-to-face for the first time too! Good luck today (or tomorrow), I hope that the weather holds up for you guys.

Got the vid up, as you see stages were up to the point...I like simple so I was happy. But I'm sure a lot of folks had their fair share of non-threat hits and misses. I know I did!

Awesome squad, we were flying through all the stages with 6 people, and I couldn't ask more from the ROs. With the palm scoring, they even had computers where we could see the current results at the vendor area, how cool is that? The match went through so smoothly and quickly that the match was done before I realized that I was shooting a big match in the first place. It was great to meet some forum members face-to-face for the first time too! Good luck today (or tomorrow), I hope that the weather holds up for you guys.

Excellent video-I like the stage diagrams. Good shooting. Thanks.

On a happier note, thanks to the crew at Pathifinder for a really fun, technical match that made sure you (most of the time) used your sights. I didn't a couple times and found out the hard way what happens :o !

Lot of shooting done in a rapid fashion, small squads and great match staff made for a short day before a long ride home.

Great job staff! I know it's been a long time since there was a major at your club, so give yourselves a pat on the back for a job well done. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

edit for spelink errur

Edited by Mooney

Thanks to the staff for making a smoothly run match!

It was my first time as well not getting my ammo back at chrono.

I liked that they had laptops available for us to check our scores right after we shot. Well done!! I found a scoring error that they corrected quickly. Thanks!!

Good to meet Diana L (Gaminggoddess) and again had the time to watch a couple of the top shooters ( Lee D., Travis T., and Dave S.)

Thanks to the sponsors!!

Thanks to Tony P (VelocityShooters) for taking the time before his match to show me some pelican cases.

Overall great experience!

Edited by pas44

It was a fun match. I shot Thursday Am with a great group of guys. The RO's are GREAT the best I have ever had.

Thanks guys

Why thank you! :)

First match I RO'ed. Great time.

BTW, you were one of the fastest shooters I saw the whole weekend!