Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Drazy Metal Works Steel 500

I'm confused. There are 12 stages in pdf above and you state:

"I thought I posted this but I can't find it, we are going to use the "current" 8 and 4 that Jeff Matche sent me. They are OOPS, Club, Texas Tree, and Triad. "

So are the "current eight" really the 12 pdfs above plus the four listed starting with OOPS?????????????

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused. There are 12 stages in pdf above and you state:

"I thought I posted this but I can't find it, we are going to use the "current" 8 and 4 that Jeff Matche sent me. They are OOPS, Club, Texas Tree, and Triad. "

So are the "current eight" really the 12 pdfs above plus the four listed starting with OOPS, since none of those four are in the pdf list ?????????????

It wouldn't let me edit above paragraph so I had to do it like this.

Edited by bwit

There are 24 stages. 12 USPSA field courses are the PDF Tom attached. The current 8 refers to the 8 stages of the steel challege. If you would like to see the steel challenge course you can look them up online. So the other 4 names he listed are the four other static steel courses to make 12.

So, in total there are 12 static steel courses and 12 knockdown USPSA field courses which equals min 500 rounds.

As far as I know, this is the biggest steel match in the country in terms of number of steel targets. Does anyone else know of a bigger match?

Here you go...these are the 12 Steel Challenge Stages for this match. See attached.

[edit] Tom, I hope I'm not stepping on your toes. I had a little time to throw this pdf together.

Thanks! I worked untill about 1:00 this morning. I didn't look at the web untill now.

Tom

I don't have the exact numbers in front of me....I'm thinkin' about 90 including staff. There have been @ 351 downloads of the match app.....but we haven't received anywhere near that number of entries.

We are planning to run 10 squads of 8-10 shooters. This may vary if we get more entries. The time it takes to get through 12 stages will vary from squad to squad. The faster you finish the stage the faster we get done:-)

So grab a friend 6-700 rounds ammo and come on over. The weather is lookin to be nice for the match. Warm and sunny.

Edited by Caspian_45

So grab a friend 6-700 rounds ammo and come on over.

Why so many? There is only 500 targets!!Well if you have seen me shoot you will know why I just finished loading 900 RDs to truck down!!

Why so many? There is only 500 targets!!Well if you have seen me shoot you will know why I just finished loading 900 RDs to truck down!!

Your only bringing 1.8 to 1? Confident are we!! :cheers:

Got my 1000 loaded. I'm not quite so confident :rolleyes:

No, You and I both know how well I shoot!! :yawn: