Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 USPSA Handgun Nationals (Now confirmed by USPSA)

DBChaffin

My bad.

Seems someone...maybe ....should tell ol' Mikey that's when and where the Nationals will be held so's he can get it posted on the USPSA site.

I think I'll wait for the OFFICIAL anouncement. Not everything you read on the net is true.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Changed post kuz, just kuz....

In any event, it's a fun possibility! IF it is held there the wife already said she wanted to go...the whole time! That is -IF- it is a back to back set up.

Edited by Zerwas

Since there are several BOD member watching this thread spead like a fire and not haven't said anything one way or the other......it may very well be true. But it's a little early to get excited.

Until Mike announces. I'm not believing stuff that hasn't come from USPSA HQ.

'

edited cuz I kant spel fer crap.

Edited by Caspian_45

As stated before, All of the details as to the Nationals are the responsibilities of the USPSA President, just because the AD's are reading the thread does not imply a confirmation. Nothing is set in stone until contracts are signed by all parties. At that time the USPSA President will make the announcement. That is the way it has worked in the past.

Alan (Awaiting the announcement form the USPSA President the same as the rest.)

Edited by Alan Meek

Since there are several BOD member watching this thread spead like a fire and not haven't said anything one way or the other......it may very well be true. But it's a little early to get excited.

Until Mike announces. I'm not believing stuff that hasn't come from USPSA HQ.

'

edited cuz I kant spel fer crap.

As the saying goes " I can neither confirm nor deny" Until the Pres has the contracts signed.

No announcement will be made until USPSA is in possession of a signed contract from the match venue. It's bad business to make announcements when you "think you have it all worked out". Also, USPSA officials are refraining from public comment until such time as we are in a position to make a formal announcement.

I do not expect any delay in the posting an announcement once both parties are in possession of signed contracts.