Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises Rocky Mountain 3-Gun 2009

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am thinking that somehow the universe must know I am taking next week off to shoot because work this week is really is testing me. See you all next week .

Just over one more day of work and then you'll be free!

Edited by MarkCO

Just think, this time next week, you'll have 2 or 3 stages completed! I can't beleive the posts are this sparse just a week out. I hope no-one is out "practicing". See you all there.

Edited by MarkCO

Just think, this time next week, you'll have 2 or 3 stages completed! I can't beleive the posts are this sparse just a week out. I hope no-one is out "practicing". See you all there.

Just think, this time next I will be thinking about how I could have had 2 stages finished instead of being stuck at work

with no money and no ammo !! :angry2::angry2:

I will shoot 4 or 5 rounds on monday ...just before I leave town...Thats gonna be my practice

J-HO...ya wanna challange me again? :devil:

Jim :P

J-Ho, go with something good like "I bet you have more misses than Nancy"

I will shoot 4 or 5 rounds on monday ...just before I leave town...Thats gonna be my practice

Let's see who can take out the most ROs with muzzle blast. Wait, never mind, you'll win that one.

I know, I can challenge you to a cooking contest. Anything that requires an oven. :P

Rumor has it that the "other" Miller will be there too. I wonder if anyone will actually see him this time? I heard Trapr almost got a picture of it last time he was up that way. Someone said his name was Rick, or Dave, or something like that? He ran with that Yourie Ronge guy or something, right?

Anyway.. I think we have a better chance of spotting Sasquatch on the rifle range..

As always.....

M

Let's see who can take out the most ROs with muzzle blast. Wait, never mind, you'll win that one.

I know, I can challenge you to a cooking contest. Anything that requires an oven. :P

Im gonna have to pay somebody to fix that darn thing :wacko:

With all the grief its caused me...you would think its something important :huh:

Jim

Been here all week doing some testing...bring yer mud boots, rain gear, and hard hat. Rain every day, hail the size of golf balls yesterday. I have seen elk, Mulies, and a Bear.

I drove past Whittington today on my way up to Denver. Beautiful countryside and lots of critters but I ran into a storm that scared the crap out of me, us Arizona boys will take all the snakes you can dish out but that wet stuff is scary, lol. See ya all next week, I'm sure it's gonna be an awesome match.

J-Ho, go with something good like "I bet you have more misses than Nancy"

No way! That would be too easy.

Rumor has it that the "other" Miller will be there too. I wonder if anyone will actually see him this time? I heard Trapr almost got a picture of it last time he was up that way. Someone said his name was Rick, or Dave, or something like that? He ran with that Yourie Ronge guy or something, right?

Anyway.. I think we have a better chance of spotting Sasquatch on the rifle range..

As always.....

M

I actually shared an ice cream with him once...honest!!

Cheryl :)

“”””””””””bring yer mud boots, rain gear, and hard hat. Rain every day, hail the size of golf balls yesterday”””””””””

It sounds like a Snivel gear PLUS+++ moment

Thanks for the heads up.

Jim M ammo

Well, we're heading to Raton later today!

I think we're all ready to get down there and get to work.

We have some access to e-mail, but not as much as at home. Please be patient if you write to us!

The match is still full! We have had a few cancellations, and I got as many people off the wait list as I could!

We'll see you all soon! Registration is from 1200-1700 Wednesday at the Eagle's Nest which is the building by the 1000 yard range!

We think you'll have a great time! The sponsors have really stepped up and I think the prize table looks great! :cheers:

Hope you're as excited as we are!

Denise and JJ

As always.....

M

I actually shared an ice cream with him once...honest!!

are you sure Cheryl? Someone told me that they had ice cream with him once before but realized it was a brain freeze induced hallucination. I did see a picture of someone's back one time and was told it was him.

See some of you tomorrow.

M

I think I may have shared a Hot Tub with him and his brother, once but we was drinkin' so it may have been a

hallow-cinashun!!!!!! :roflol:

See ya'll soon, BTW Scout is doing sooooooo much better and he will be there too.

trapr

[

quote name='bigbrowndog' date='Jul 31 2009, 12:39 PM' post='1028355]

I think I may have shared a Hot Tub with him and his brother, once but we was drinkin' so it may have been a

hallow-cinashun!!!!!!

That sounds wrong on so many levels. Good luck and talk to you about our little get away.

Ice cream sounds soooo much better :)

AHHH yea of little faith! The "other Miller" exists!! I have proof AND a reputable witness!!! Erik Lund....OOOPPPSS!! That is another Erik, does that count??? Besides Alan Samuel had a picture of his skis once in Steamboat Springs so he must be real. I will post a picture for once and for all so you all quit thinking "the other Miller" is just like Harvey the invisible Rabbit, only this "Harvey" has placed in the top ten of ALL major matches he has attended since 1997!!!

BTW look for the LaRue "Beer-A-Dillo" in ALL photos posted by myself and others....kind of like the travel Gnome.....I think this thing might just catch on for the shooting community! Any shooting picture for 3-gun HAS TO HAVE the Beer-A-Dillo. Lets get it going*

*Note: This is a Kelly Neal idea that he came up with in Norway, and I would like to get it going!! KurtM