• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are ahead of the game <_<

I have not loaded ammo

No Practice

Staying awake nights with Saiga on my mind

Desperately Trying to build guns for folks in time for RM3Gun..18 days away :surprise:

You could say a little stress going on around here :wacko:

Jim teeters on the razor edge of insanity :blink:

Would you like me to stop selling your rifles to everyone under the sun in OK? :)

Like you need practice! :surprise:

EDGE??? I fell off the edge so long ago & fell so far, I can't even see the edge anymore.

"They're coming to take me away haha,

they're coming to take me away ho ho hee hee ha haaa

To the funny farm

Where life is beautiful all the time

And I'll be happy to see those nice young men

In their clean white coats

And they're coming to take me away ha haaa"

Anyone remember this song?

You guys have fun at the RM3G. I hope the weather is nice.

Maybe next year for me.

MLM

EDGE??? I fell off the edge so long ago & fell so far, I can't even see the edge anymore.

"They're coming to take me away haha,

they're coming to take me away ho ho hee hee ha haaa

To the funny farm

Where life is beautiful all the time

And I'll be happy to see those nice young men

In their clean white coats

And they're coming to take me away ha haaa"

Anyone remember this song?

You guys have fun at the RM3G. I hope the weather is nice.

Maybe next year for me.

MLM

Was that Alice Cooper?

Was that Alice Cooper?

Nah, a few years before Alice came around. I think the name on the album was "Napoleon XIV" but I forget the guy's real name. You can find it on YouTube but it probably isn't worth the search. hahaha.

MLM

This thread is WAY too quiet!

I’ve been loading Ammo, Zeroing Rifles, doing this that and the other thing, getting new tires on the truck and changing the Oil.

Getting ready for the match.

This is my first RM3G, and I want to be as ready as I can.

I’m staying in Competitor housing, I’m thinking I read that the caterer will be serving Breakfast and lunch the days of the match.

Is my plan to get up showered with all my shooting stuff in the truck, drive to the location the Caterer is set up? Eat and head out with my Squad to whatever stage I’m going to shoot. And then just hang with it for the day.

Would that be feasible? Or should I have a different Breakfast / Lunch plan?

I’m Excited

Jim M ammo

Sometimes, on the first day, Mr. C's is a little slow getting going!

I might have some back-up plan for breakfast.

He makes good breakfast burritos, but I don't want anyone starving to death at altitude!

Hopefully, by me writing this, he'll teach me a lesson and be ready to go early!!!

See you all soon!

Very busy here, getting through the prize table stuff, getting registration materials ready, working on getting targets to the range, set-up plans, RO plans, oh yeah, and getting our ammo loaded and guns cleaned and...good grief! :wacko:

Picking up the shirts today in a little while!

Think you're all going to have a great time!

Denise

P.S. I do have 2 RO openings recently. You would have to shoot Tuesday and Wednesday and then work the match on Thursday, Friday and Saturday!

Let me know if you're interested. They're the only openings in the match!

we told a lot of overseas competitors about this match, hopefully in the years to come we'll get some international interest, some of the stages of the ERC were shot in very similar type terrain, just a bit cooler. :roflol:

trapr

I’m Excited

Jim M ammo

Camp in primitive camping and ask JJ for his dead rattlers. Cook of a sage fire and eat those for breakfast. Supposed to help your "Aim".

Seriously, don't get married to a plan until you see your shooting schedule. It helps keep down dust and frustration when your squad can carpool as well. Plan to consume a minimum of 1 gallon of cold water/day. High, hot and dry...

I’m Excited

Jim M ammo

Camp in primitive camping and ask JJ for his dead rattlers. Cook of a sage fire and eat those for breakfast. Supposed to help your "Aim".

Seriously, don't get married to a plan until you see your shooting schedule. It helps keep down dust and frustration when your squad can carpool as well. Plan to consume a minimum of 1 gallon of cold water/day. High, hot and dry...

Shane,,, thanks I will not go hungry.

Snake eating, too funny.. I can’t say I was a Snake eater by MOS But, I had my share of that stuff,, been their done that.

Enjoying life as a Civilian now.

Jim M ammo

Denise, for some reason I thought I read that a sling was going to be required on the rifle or shotgun???????? is that correct?

I didn't want to have to go through all the posts to check. :rolleyes:

Trapr

disregard I found the post #81.

Edited by bigbrowndog

Trapr - I sent it out in the last e-mail to all the shooters also!

Yeppers! Everyone bring a sling for your rifle!!! You'll need it on 2 stages!

We're getting things all ready to go! Going down this weekend to take targets and do some early prep, and then the next weekend, we're off!

I think you'll all really have a good time. We've got some great stages lined up for you!

We've also topped $135,000 from our generous sponsors! I think you'll be very pleased!

One more thanks to: :cheers: Our match sponsor JP Enterprises! At least 5 rifles coming from JP!

Thanks to our Gold Sponsors: LaRue Tactical, Nordic Components, Tactical Machining, Sabre Defence, and Trijicon!

Thanks to our Silver Sponsors: Brownells, Burris, MagPul, POF, TacPro and Timney Triggers.

Thanks to our Bronze Sponsors: Blackhawk, Bushmaster, DPMS, Ergo Grips, Firebird Precision, FNH, Hornady, MGM, Montana Gold and SpecOps.

Thanks to all of our generous sponsors: 3-Gun Stuff, Arredondo, Bar-Sto Precision Machine, Benchmade, C&M Target Systems, Cabela's, Cavalry Arms, Cheaper Than Dirt, Choate Gifts. Cornerstone Chiropractic, CPWSA, DeCot, Dillon. ESP. Flash Target, Glock, Gram's Engineering, High Plains Shotgun Challenge, HiViz, LaserLyte, LensPens, LMS , Machine Gun Tours, MSTN, NRA Competitive Shooting Sports, Otis, Otto Made This, Para-Ordinance, PRI, Pro Ears, Rugged Gear, Safariland, Sierra, Sportsman's Warehouse, Springfield, Stag Arms, Starlight Cases, Starline Brass, STI, TechWear, Thunderbeast Arms, Triangle Shooting Sports, Truckvault, UniqueTek, USSA, Valdada, Viking Tactics ,Warne Scope Mounts Wills and Associates and Wilson Combat.

Whew! What a list of awesome people! Remember, as you get ready to join us, if you need to buy something, try one of our generous sponsors!

See you all soon!

Denise and JJ

Whew! What a list of awesome people! Remember, as you get ready to join us, if you need to buy something, try one of our generous sponsors!

See you all soon!

Denise and JJ

If it is a shooting product, how couldn't you! :)

What a testament to the scope of this match. I am leaving next Saturday morning and I am not sure if I will sleep from now until after we get there..

Final touches on the rifle zero and one or two more 100 yard slog shots and I think I am ready!

See you and JJ in a week..

Mike

Squadding is never finished! :wacko:

I've given people who they asked for if at all possible. At this point, it's pretty locked up, but I don't want to post it and get someone's hopes up, and then because of a cancellation and moving someone off the wait list, end up dissappointing someone.

I'm doing the best I can, but the last minute requests aren't really working.

All our squads are full, and there's not a lot of room to wiggle.

So, I'm going to keep them as wonderful surprises for all of you! :roflol:

I promise, I got everyone someone they can stand...I think!

See you all soon!

JJ and I leave in a week!!!! Good grief!

And Mike, I haven't been sleeping much for the last month, so I'm ahead of you there! :surprise:

Denise

I think Denise needs a large supply of decafe.

More like a Long Island Iced Tea :cheers: I'm thirsty. Ammo loaded, a few test groups tomorrow to be sure and then packing my gear. Yippeeee.

Just got back from our last pre-trip to Raton!

You might want to bring some rain gear. Afternoons are having sporadic showers here and there!

We worked on finalizing some of our stage planning, and I think you'll all really enjoy it! :devil:

Don't forget, we are FULL!!! No more room at the match! :angry2:

We will be having some more sponsors with tables at the match, to sell things, show things and talk to shooters. I think it will be enjoyable as well!

Checked with Mr C's (The food man) and he said he'd be in position and ready to go at 7am or a little before on Thurs, Fri and Sat. I know he has breakfast burritos and such and he'd love to sell you some! :rolleyes:

Going to bed now, hope to get some sleep!

This is a public service announcement for J-Ho:

There are a lot of trenches right near the road due to runoff. Parking in the ditches is discouraged! :roflol:

Edited by Benelli Chick

I hate this waiting crap! I will be leaving next Monday very early. My wife kicked me out of the house yesterday because I was already driving her nuts. She finds great humor in the fact that I am bringing along some of those 5 hr. energy drinks so that I don't get too "tuckered". She feels sorry for my squad mates. See everyone soon :cheers:

Lee, don't worry, I think I will remember all of your ammo. :rolleyes:

There are a lot of trenches right near the road due to runoff. Parking in the ditches is discouraged! :roflol:

HEY! I wan't parking there. Just sticking it in the ditch temporarily. Get car stuck, go shoot, get car unstuck. I had to have my priorities. I'm just glad Nanci never got around to posting the pics. :P

HEY! I wan't parking there. Just sticking it in the ditch temporarily. Get car stuck, go shoot, get car unstuck. I had to have my priorities. I'm just glad Nanci never got around to posting the pics. :P

Ever heard of Tempting Fate? :roflol:

I am not ready for this match...I cant find my rubber chicken :wacko:

Jim :P