Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Victoria's Secret!

-JQ-

I just got back from my shopping which included a fairly large VS purchase. I guess maybe I flew off the handle a bit too much...I asked to speak to Heidi Klum - but she wouldn't come out from the back...I know she was there - her picture was everywhere - and I asked politely the first 17 times - I know she was there - I know she was there... :devil:

Merry Christmas!

Very Funny...

So I'm behind this guy and his girlfriend/sister/daughter when she says "smell this" and holds up a lip gloss thing to him and touches his nose with it...yup..they put it back. :sick:

I asked to speak to Heidi Klum - but she wouldn't come out from the back...I know she was there ...

You obviously aren't aware of the website:

Wow that's hot! I had no idea about that site. :cheers:

Nothing against Heidi or Marissa, but I more a fan of brunettes and Adriana Lima. xmasbowdown.gif

http://www.chickipedia.com/adriana-lima/

Yeah she is cute, but where I come from she is average, no joke! Giselle on the other hand :ph34r:

I wanna be where you come from. :P

Porto Alegre/Brazil. They are everywhere. You can also try Florianopolis- Santa Catarina

Edited by Sandro

I just got back from my shopping which included a fairly large VS purchase. I guess maybe I flew off the handle a bit too much...I asked to speak to Heidi Klum - but she wouldn't come out from the back...I know she was there - her picture was everywhere - and I asked politely the first 17 times - I know she was there - I know she was there... :devil:

Merry Christmas!

Nothing against Heidi or Marissa, but I more a fan of brunettes and Adriana Lima. xmasbowdown.gif

http://www.chickipedia.com/adriana-lima/

You guys are a little late

On December 3rd,

• Meet Heidi Klum and Adriana Lima at the opening of Victoria's Secret's new midtown store. Victoria’s Secret, 722 Lexington Ave., nr. 58th St. (212-230-1647); 5–7.