Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sci makes B Class...Congrats Brother!

Barrettone

Well, the sandbagger has finally arrived where he belongs. No more taking candy in C class! :P Also was nice to hear that Sue moved up to C class on this update too! I figured those classifiers would catch up with you eventually. Just look on the bright side, at least now your wife won't be beating you in your class...you can still plaque-up and finish BENEATH HER! :roflol: Seriously though, good job! I look forward to competing against each other this year in the same class. :cheers:

Edited by Barrettone

Well, the sandbagger has finally arrived where he belongs. No more taking candy in C class! :P Also was nice to hear that Sue moved up to C class on this update too! I figured those clasifiers would catch up with you eventually. Just look on the bright side, at least now your wife won't be beating you in your class...you can still plaque-up and finish BENEATH HER! :roflol: Seriously though, good job! I look forward to competing against each other this year in the same class. :cheers:

Well, Jeff, you can spend all winter looking forward to being beaten by an ol' man B class instead of an ol' man C class. Hmmm, you've been in B class for awhile now. Looks like he's been the one improving and you've been what? We shall see in 2009. I'll be your C class competition next year. lol You may have taken us at your frozen finger snow fest, but next year your competition will be even stiffer.

Sue

Hmmm, you've been in B class for awhile now.

Sue

Oh...you'll see. There is a reason everybody says that B class is the toughest to break out of! You damn near need to dryfire until your hands bleed to bust out. I have been doomed/exiled to B class for 2-3 years now. I have heard there is a cure, and it is called "PRACTICE". It is a novel concept, and I might have to try it once Steve shows he can beat me (with some HINT of consistency). That one flash-in-the-pan victory last year isn't enough to get me off the couch...yet. As for you, Sue, my dear...you'd better just worry about whoopin' on 'ol Z71Commander this year before you even think about me! :rolleyes: Seriously though, congratulations to both of you...you have really gotten better and EARNED IT! :cheers:

Jeff

Edited by Barrettone