Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Infinity Area 5 Championship

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had a little rain this afternoon. Nothing to major. Most of the rain is coming through now. Should clear out by 6am or so. Saturday looks to be a great day.

Stages all look great. Looking forward to shooting tomorrow. I'm on Squad 23.

Dick

This was a great match. Since it was my first major match, I don't have anything to compare it with, but the stages were lots of fun. The staff did a great job. Everyone seem to really know what they were doing and I would like to thank everyone involved in working this match from set up to break down. Seems like you can't say thank you enough for the work they did! :cheers:

Edited by workingman

Had a fantastic time! Thanks to all the Area 5 staff for being so "cool" on a warm day.

Now my question: Are the scores posted on USPSA final? I am not seeing scores for someone I know was there.

Shot the match yesterday.

Pretty nice mix of stages, new bays they have are great. Had a little rain but nothing too bad.

Had a decent match, but still not clean.

How many Bravos? :roflol:

looks like it was just enough to win B Class Limited

I had an awesome time shooting & working the match. Good mix of stages and nothing gimmicky.

I worked Stage 6... Infinity Standards. Chad was a great CRO to work under (and the Revolver Champ!) and Jud was a wizard with the Palm scoring. All the shooters were great to interact with even though our innocent looking stage induced more than its fair share of mikes.

Only problem we had all weekend was a certain CRO from Stage 7 stealing our water. :ph34r:

Huge thanks to Carl, Wayne, Perry, Roy, Dale and everybody else that made it happen.

Edited by Jay870