3 Phillipp A. Chua PHI 2376.9501 91.53

4 Igor Rosa Brusin ITA 2370.3966 91.28

5 Zdenek Nemecek CZE 2342.2673 90.19

6 Sonny Prabowo INA 2261.7306 87.09

7 Markus Meichtry SUI 2181.7730 84.01

8 Christopher Panes PHI 2091.8594 80.55

9 Luca Ricciardi ITA 2067.3150 79.61

10 Hubert S. Sio PHI 2030.1765 78.18

Of course, also my congrats to my friends Igor, Zdenek (Senior Champ!), Markus and Luca (Pezzente....;) )

Next time in Greece, I´ll be there, too!

Best,

Sascha

Edited by cooper_999

Congratulations Ricky and all the top ten revo shooters (in the world).

Makes me proud to see 3 Italians make it to the list.

Revo shooters in Italy are a rarer breed! Excuse me Dagz, could not resist :cheers:

Congratulations also to Andrea Todeschini: a great shooter and a valuable person, who worked really hard to get the Silver Medal, allowing Italian Team to get the Gold one.

It looks strange: no Americans in the very true American division!

Edited by Daniele

Too far, too expensive, and too dangerous a locale given the anti-American sentiment in Indonesia.

The 2011 World Shoot in Greece sounds much more interesting!

Greece in 2011, that would be a blast! Now to talk my wife into a trip to Greece in 2011 for our 20th wedding aniversery.... :devil: It could just happen to be at the same time.

Too far, too expensive, and too dangerous a locale given the anti-American sentiment in Indonesia.

Many USA shooters were in Bali and got medals in all divisions, except revo.

Was it a choice of USPSA or JM in person decided to give it up?

Hope to be in Greece in 2001 and meet friends from this forum.

Many prominent USA shooters did not attend the World Shoot this time around, mostly for the reasons I mentioned. (Plenty of discussion on this topic elsewhere on BE....) I don't know why JM did not attend.

Keep in mind that USPSA Revolver division shooters attending World Shoot matches get absolutely no financial help from USPSA headquarters. They help pay for juniors and women to go, not to mention the top shooters in every other IPSC-recognized division, etc., but they won't help the Revolver guys.

It's shameful, if you ask me. And it needs to change by 2011.

Keep in mind that USPSA Revolver division shooters attending World Shoot matches get absolutely no financial help from USPSA headquarters. They help pay for juniors and women to go, not to mention the top shooters in every other IPSC-recognized division, etc., but they won't help the Revolver guys.

It's shameful, if you ask me. And it needs to change by 2011.

This is something what we face in other countries, too. Revo is not as prominent as Standard or Open. Sure, there are not as much guys shooting this Division, but the effort you have to spent, to be on top is the same as in other Divisions. But - who am I talking to...

Greece - we come!

:D

DVC!

Sascha

Edited by cooper_999

Hi Sascha ..... i really miss your company, and the friendly company about the Germany Revo Team, .... hope we will see soon in Serbia (Ehc2009) ... or in some 3 level match somewhere in Europe, next year.

Now my 625 it's tired, and it is time to make he sleep in the bag .... until the end of this year.

We was (all the revolver shooters) in 2 squad near (38 and 39), and in the squad 37 there was Ricardo .... so, all the WS together .... and a lot of revolver-noise , when the wheelgunners bunch was coming in the Shooting-range.

Hi Sascha ..... i really miss your company, and the friendly company about the Germany Revo Team, .... hope we will see soon in Serbia (Ehc2009) ... or in some 3 level match somewhere in Europe, next year.

Now my 625 it's tired, and it is time to make he sleep in the bag .... until the end of this year.

We was (all the revolver shooters) in 2 squad near (38 and 39), and in the squad 37 there was Ricardo .... so, all the WS together .... and a lot of revolver-noise , when the wheelgunners bunch was coming in the Shooting-range.

Ciao Luca,

yes, Serbia is on my list! :) Hope, this will become a good one!

EDIT - Luca, Serbia is 2010! Not 2009... ;)

best,

Sascha

Edited by cooper_999