Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Nationals Coverage - Old School

Bucky

Where did Greg Way(PROD) end up. He is a shooting buddy of mine.

Mark K

Greg shot through yesterday evening.....He was not having a good match at all. I shot with him last year when he put 11 in the mag for an unloaded gun start and found himself shooting in limited! :unsure:

I thought you went to open if you don't meet division requirements. Has this changed in the recent rule book?

It was the LPR Nationals and no open division....I think they may have made an exception, which they should! That was Greg's first big match in production and he still placed well shooting limited minor. He never loaded his mags all the way either!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did Greg Way(PROD) end up. He is a shooting buddy of mine.

Mark K

Greg shot through yesterday evening.....He was not having a good match at all. I shot with him last year when he put 11 in the mag for an unloaded gun start and found himself shooting in limited! :unsure:

I thought you went to open if you don't meet division requirements. Has this changed in the recent rule book?

It was the LPR Nationals and no open division....I think they may have made an exception, which they should! That was Greg's first big match in production and he still placed well shooting limited minor. He never loaded his mags all the way either!

The rule is if you do not meet the requirements for the stated division, you get moved to Open. If Open is not being contested at that match, you shoot for no score.

Change the rule if we don't like it, but follow the rules.

I wouldn't call it an upset, Bob has been knocking on the door pretty hard. I just shot the Ohio state IDPA match with him a few weeks ago and I told him it was his year. I don't know who is more excited him or me !! Knowing Bob, I am sure he is cool, calm and collected as always !!

CONGRATS BOB!!!!

Edited by nwb01

I wouldn't call it an upset, Bob has been knocking on the door pretty hard. I just shot the Ohio state IDPA match with him a few weeks ago and I told him it was his year. I don't know who is more excited him or me !! Knowing Bob, I am sure he is cool, calm and collected as always !!

CONGRATS BOB!!!!

Well I didn't say he didn't earn, deserve or couldn't do it. Just that when a first time nats winner beats a longtime Champion, it is an "upset". ;)

1 Travis Tomasie 1659.2205 100.00%

2 Todd Jarrett 1627.3703 98.08%

3 Ted Puente 1616.1959 97.41%

4 Shannon Smith 1615.7391 97.38%

5 Emanuel Bragg 1606.5967 96.83%

6 Taran Butler 1581.5097 95.32%

7 Robert Leatham 1569.5086 94.59%

8 Michael Voigt 1565.1776 94.33%

9 Matthew Cheely 1562.4127 94.17%

10 Blake Miguez 1562.2886 94.16%

CONGRATS BOB!!!!

+1 on the Congrats!!!!!

I wonder if Bob smiled when he won? I doubt it.

When Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Bob Vogel.

Edited by sirveyr

CONGRATS BOB!!!!

+1 on the Congrats!!!!!

I wonder if Bob smiled when he won? I doubt it.

When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Bob Vogel.

I've seen Bob smile...LOL I am smiling for him now, too. :):):)

And, for Travis! :):):) (Travis is always smiling.)

Great Champions.