Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GA 2008 State Match website and general information

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must have me confused with Hicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

I would comment on this but we are having umbrella drinks right now so I will refrain

Ps Bobby it's only wednesday so it will be ok.

Edited by BrianATL

Wow!!! This thread has gotten interesting..... :wacko:

Question - what the range like? Are the bays clay, gravel, grass? Thanks.

The bays are a mixture of gravel and grass. The ends of the bays, where the staging and sitting areas are, are primarily gravel, while the shooting areas are mostly grass. They would seem to drain quickly as well...:)

The bays are a mixture of gravel and grass. The ends of the bays, where the staging and sitting areas are, are primarily gravel, while the shooting areas are mostly grass. They would seem to drain quickly as well...:)

Thanks, Blake. Cleats?

Thanks, Blake. Cleats?

I'll be bringing mine just in case. It's supposed to rain Friday and I want to be prepared.

It really is a nice facility set into the side of a tall hilltop with lots of trees. Should be beautiful this weekend.

I don't know if lunch is going to be available at the range but I plan of selling Tequila shooters for $4 between stages.

(Just kidding, Bobby!) :lol:

Thanks, Blake. Cleats?

With the weather forcast being as it is, I will be bringing mine!

Blake

LoL Mark. I just don't know how to take you guys sometimes. LoL

I'll tell you about my loss of life/love caused by a hungover Mexican some time. It was a life changing event for me.

For the record, I have no problem with any kind of celebrating when a mate is finished shooting. Mark, I favor the patron. ;)

You're about that tall too!!! (grain of salt) ;)

Dude, have you been hitting the bottle tonight?? I don't recall having to look up to you......Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones......taking bets on how long it takes Wheaton to chime in on this one!!!!

So Cleats would be the shoe of choice eh??

Edited by DrawandDuck

You're about that tall too!!! (grain of salt) ;)

Dude, have you been hitting the bottle tonight?? I don't recall having to look up to you......Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones......taking bets on how long it takes Wheaton to chime in on this one!!!!

So Cleats would be the shoe of choice eh??

No need to fret guys, the minimum ride height gauge is not being utilized this weekend..... :surprise:

I don't know if lunch is going to be available at the range but I plan of selling Tequila shooters for $4 between stages.

Will there be a shooter girl?? (pun intended) :cheers:

Edited by BrianATL

Sorry to interrupt all of the partying. :rolleyes:

I'm driving down from Charlotte on Friday. Streets and Trips says to come all the way down to the perimeter, and back up 575. It looks to me like I would be better off cutting across on Buford Hwy. Any recommendations?

Cut across west on Hwy 129 or Hwy 53 to get to range

Thanks.

I have S&T set to the quickest route. It wants me to go through Atlanta. When I force it to go through Gainesville it cuts 30 minutes off the trip. Way to go Bill (Gates, not Elliott.) :angry2:

We I signed up for the party, i mean match, but I am unable to squad on USPSA, any help?, anyone got an idea who I am squadding with? here kitty, kitty kitty!!!!!!!

You're already set up on Squad 23, shooting Sat afternoon and Sunday morning. See it here. Thanks.

Thank you, Bill!

Glad we were able to get Jeff to join us.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

I bet the drive to 285 and back up 75 to 575 would be faster that driving across the mountains. I made the same drive about 3 weeks ago (from Charlotte-85 to Blairsville,Ga) and it took forever. The mountain drive will be a lot prettier though.