Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new Mac

Neomet

Well, made the jump to the dark side. No, not Open.... well, okay I did that too but I am talking now about getting a Mac. I know about as much about Macs as I do shooting Open but I am up for the experience. I like the way it is more intuitive already. Only setup problems I've had so far was getting my Ipod to work on the new computer which was not a fault of the computer, but rather me not looking at the upper toolbar where I could authorize a new computer.

The video quality is......... staggering. Almost 3D.

This should be fun.

Yea Macs! When I setup my shop, I insisted that we use Macs. There isn't a PC in sight. We have an iMac, a Power Mac G5, and a Mac Book Pro laptop. With the exception of the circuit breaker getting tripped and crashing the G5, we haven't had any problems with any of them They are all running Leopard. The previous firm that I was at had PCs, and the computer tech guy was in at least once a week doing upgrades, repairs, etc. With the Mac, you can do everything yourself, and they just run, and run, and run.

Just got a Mac as well. Cool thing is it's also a PC. It has no trouble running any of my PC software. Outerlimits was right, I wondered why I didn't get one sooner.

Just got a Mac as well. Cool thing is it's also a PC. It has no trouble running any of my PC software. Outerlimits was right, I wondered why I didn't get one sooner.

and soon you will wonder why you bought windows to run on it...

and soon you will wonder why you bought windows to run on it...

because some software only comes in one flavor. :(

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Lost another cool person to the MAC world!!!

Damn you Steve Jobs Damn you to Hell!!!!!

Welcome back bro!! Feeling tanned, rested and ready to come on over to the dark side??

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Lost another cool person to the MAC world!!!

Damn you Steve Jobs Damn you to Hell!!!!!

Welcome back bro!! Feeling tanned, rested and ready to come on over to the dark side??

Not macworld if that's what you mean!!!

After Area 3 I will be shooting some open!

Not macworld if that's what you mean!!!

After Area 3 I will be shooting some open!

Nah, I meant the land of minimal reloads and expensive brass!

Ah!! Yess I have a load for the gun now and I have enough mags. No excuses anymore!!!!!!

• 1 year later...

Old thread, but instead of starting a new one, I will simply say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

this thing is THE BOMB, does everything Windows "claims" to do only ten times better.

Out of the box and online in literally 5 minutes. Smokin.

this thing is THE BOMB, does everything Windows "claims" to do only ten times better.

join the crowd...you'll never look back!

join the crowd...you'll never look back!

I have also heard "Once you go Mac, you'll never go back". I love my Mac. I'll never do PC/Microsoft?Windows again.