Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who is Shooting the Wheel at The LPR 2008

Bwana Six-Gun

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are going to the LPR 2008 add your name to the list with your class.

Jerry Miculek--The King

Dave Williams-M Class

Roger Davis-A Class

Phil Griggs-A Class

Keith Ulfers-M Class

Bob Lindstrom-C Class

Mike Carmoney-M Class

Jon Galde

Frank Cruz

Pat DeBerry-B Class As of 6/13 it looks like I will be swimming in the deep end of the pool with the big fish

Sam Keen- A Class

Walter Mitty-A Class

Steve Irish-C Class

Matt Griffin-Unclassified

Matt Beck-C Class

Elliot Ayssen-GM

Annette Ayssen-B Class I forgot to add these two. I know Annete got a slot and I hope she is going to use it. If Elliot didn't, then hopefully he will be there like the others with money in hand and hope in his heart (ala bubber)

Allison Verico-Unclassified Welcome Aboard! Hope to meet you there.

Bob Perdue-M Class

Gary Cutitta-M Class

Dennis Smith-A Class

Up to 21 so far and lots still on the waiting list. :cheers:

The list continues to grow

• 2 weeks later...

If you are going to the LPR 2008 add your name to the list with your class.

Jerry Miculek--The King

Dave Williams-M Class

Roger Davis-A Class

Phil Griggs-A Class

Keith Ulfers-M Class

Bob Lindstrom-C Class

Mike Carmoney-M Class

Jon Galde-B Class

Frank Cruz

Pat DeBerry-B Class As of 6/13 it looks like I will be swimming in the deep end of the pool with the big fish

Sam Keen- A Class

Walter Mitty-A Class

Steve Irish-C Class

Matt Griffin-Unclassified

Matt Beck-C Class

Elliot Ayssen-GM

Annette Ayssen-B Class I forgot to add these two. I know Annete got a slot and I hope she is going to use it. If Elliot didn't, then hopefully he will be there like the others with money in hand and hope in his heart (ala bubber)

Allison Verico-Unclassified Welcome Aboard! Hope to meet you there.

Bob Perdue-M Class

Gary Cutitta-M Class

Dennis Smith-A Class

Ricky Lopez-?

Cliff Walsh-GM (Revolver and Beer :cheers: )

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

All I know is that I have U class locked up. Go ahead and send the incredible prize now.

H.

Before you count that trophy, please note that A. Verico, the Pan-Am Champion is shooting in Unclassified. Also Ricky Lopez, #2 in the world according to Cliff Walsh will be there. You may be be swimming with bigger fish than me :roflol:

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

A USPSA's newbie question:

Should we have more than one Revolver squad?

Verico, Last year there were two Revovler Suads and a smattering of revos in a couple more. They had a Revolver Super Squad, we called it the Shark Tank. Hopefully they will try to accomidate all the revos in two or three squads. Looks like they are at least 21 on board. Looking foward to the match so I can take my whuppin. Later rdd

Verico, Last year there were two Revovler Suads and a smattering of revos in a couple more. They had a Revolver Super Squad, we called it the Shark Tank. Hopefully they will try to accomidate all the revos in two or three squads. Looks like they are at least 21 on board. Looking foward to the match so I can take my whuppin. Later rdd

Okay! And they use the shooter's classification to get the squads, right?

Also Ricky Lopez, #2 in the world according to Cliff Walsh will be there.

It is not my opinion; he was second at the last World Shoot. That makes him #2 until the next WS.

This should be the toughest field I have every seen at the Nats. Oh what a great day to be alive....

Tal Vez. I hope my spanish is correct. (Maybe) They may honor some squad requests if they are able. Just contact them when it gets further along. later rdd

There should have been a squadding request form in your slot packet. According to that, they will honor only written squadding requests. If you did not get one of these forms or forgot to send it in, you can contact the MD David Hyden by e-mail at badglide@cox.net. He is doing the squadding and will try to put you with those you request if possible. I think the only request they don't honor is to be put in the Super Squad. That is determined by committee based on current class, status and performance. FWIW, I would not personally want to be in the Super-Squad, since that would only make my shortcomings more painfully obvious than they normally are. :lol:

Hope to see you there!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, we're halfway through JULY, and I'm still on the wait list. :angry2:

SO...........................

I'm OUT !!!!!!

After 5 Nationals in a row, I'll cheer ya'll on from "HillJack" country !!!!! :roflol:

Hopalong

After 5 Nationals in a row, I'll cheer ya'll on from "HillJack" country !!!!! :roflol:

Hopalong

You're going to make a nationals, it will be in Shreveport and involves longer guns. :blush:

Chad :cheers:

Is this match in Tulsa,Ok. every year at

this time or does it move around.I could

see trying to make this one next year with

my last 2 in their senior and freshman yrs

in college.Ia State U. and U of Iowa .....

go figure.I will talk to Mike Carmoney and

Bob Lindstrm to see what would be required

for me to tag along.Wash and wax their cars

and carry their equipt or something. Too bad

I cant coordinate a fly fishing trip around it.

Steve, last year was the first year at Tulsa. They do have a very large match facility with a whole slew of bays, and I suspect Nationals will be held there frequently into the future. Personally, I liked having National at Barry, IL--mainly because it's a 3.5 hour drive and made it much more feasible for me to bring my son along (the match seems to usually be held during the school year, which is a big mistake in my opinion).

But Tulsa is a neat town, and the drive from Iowa is not too bad.

You should definitely plan to shoot the USPSA Nationals sometime. It's a heck of a match.