Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who is Shooting the Wheel at The LPR 2008

Bwana Six-Gun

I can picture a whole van-load of Iowa wheelgunners rolling down to Nationals next year!! That would be sweet.

I can't wait to see that. I know Mike already has a van:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That van obviously belongs to some aging hippie saxophonist from Florida--the palm trees in the background give it away.

(I'll bet it smells like patchouli oil.)

dude, i never played at woodstock......you just had too much of a buzz going, and thought that was me with Janis Joplin

Edited by bigsaxdog

Well, we're halfway through JULY, and I'm still on the wait list. :angry2:

SO...........................

I'm OUT !!!!!!

After 5 Nationals in a row, I'll cheer ya'll on from "HillJack" country !!!!! :roflol:

Hopalong

Sam, I have not taken your name off the list. You are #2 on the wait list, so you are in and had best be there. Who is going to keep Rodney in line if you aren't there to provide some adult supervision? :lol::P

Thanks, Cliff for volunteering to keep an eye on Steve while at Nats. He's already saving up dollar bills for the arcade you promised to take him to. With friends like you and Cheetahs keeping an eye on him, how could he possibly get into any trouble in Tulsa.

Sue

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, Cliff for volunteering to keep an eye on Steve while at Nats. He's already saving up dollar bills for the arcade you promised to take him to. With friends like you and Cheetahs keeping an eye on him, how could he possibly get into any trouble in Tulsa.

Sue

Nobody told me about the "arcade"

I really hope they have "defender and asteriods"

I was a GM on "defender" back in the day.

Do those machines still run on quarters?????

Gary

I really hope they have "defender and asteriods"

I was a GM on "defender" back in the day.

Do those machines still run on quarters?????

Gary

I don't know about defender but if you want to get an assteriod, you will have to go in the back room and pay more than a quarter.

Well I moved down to 12th on the waiting list. It looks like I have to practice my sniffiling and get my eyes to tear up to get in the match :mellow: Now to draw tears on the emoticon and I will be in business. Here is a hopin. later rdd

Well I moved down to 12th on the waiting list. It looks like I have to practice my sniffiling and get my eyes to tear up to get in the match :mellow: Now to draw tears on the emoticon and I will be in business. Here is a hopin. later rdd

Hey bubber, just blow up your gun the day before the nats. That should help with the tears.....

I'm still crying.

Edited by cliffwalsh

Well, the squad lists are out, and while I did not get to squad with my friend Rodney May again, (they went and put him in the Production Super Squad) I get the next best thing, a bunch of good wheel-gunners. I look forward to meeting everyone and having a wheeling good time as we shoot.

Congratulations to Rodney and the staff at the nationals for recognizing his talents. I think he will be in the top five if not NUMBER 1.

PAT

When Cliff and I saw Ricardo at Area 3 he seemed solidly set on shooting the USPSA Nationals. In fact, I even brought his extra ammo back home with me, with plans to bring it to Tulsa for him. It would be a shame if he can't make it, he's a really nice guy to be around, not to mention a great revolver shooter....

It looks like there are 12 openings on 3 different squads. Time to practice...(sniff, sniff,...whimper). Yup there is a chance. rdd

When Cliff and I saw Ricardo at Area 3 he seemed solidly set on shooting the USPSA Nationals. In fact, I even brought his extra ammo back home with me, with plans to bring it to Tulsa for him. It would be a shame if he can't make it, he's a really nice guy to be around, not to mention a great revolver shooter....

Yes, he's a great guy. I really don't understand why his name isn't in the list... Let's wait!!

Edited to add: it will be a great pleasure to shoot with all my friends from BEnos' Forum: Cliff, Mike, Bob, Phill... I won't write all the names here. :D

Edited by Vericio_Brazil

Anyone seen what the numbers are for each Division. I might switch to another to help one of the lower participation, or less intense?, Divisions. :roflol:

Seriously wonder how many wheels will be whizzing round there?

Didn't see many from the West Coast, nor some who I knew were going to try.

Anyone seen what the numbers are for each Division. I might switch to another to help one of the lower participation, or less intense?, Divisions. :roflol:

Seriously wonder how many wheels will be whizzing round there?

Didn't see many from the West Coast, nor some who I knew were going to try.

Since I no longer have a revo, I'm thinking about changing to Production...