Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who is Shooting the Wheel at The LPR 2008

Bwana Six-Gun

Well made it home about midnight after the Nats in Tulsa. Got to shoot with sci and cheetah and Ricardo in OKC just before the Nats. Had a great time met some great whellgunners with snertly and the gang. But one question...Has anyone seen my kidneys?... later rdd

I saw Otis leaving the match hotel this morning with a cooler packed with ice....and he was in a hurry.

michaels

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello friends,

I'm still in Tulsa and will leave tomorrow morning. It's raining here and I'm glad it didn't happen while we're shooting the match.

I'd like to thank all the BEnos' friends for the great time I had here. It wasn't my best match (I haven't shot a Revolver since last November) but I could meet a lot of people and had a lot of fun. Thank you very much!

I'll talk to you later.

Allison Vericio.

7th place at Nats and winner of Stage 16!!

Just got home about an hour ago after 91/2 hours of steady driving. My butt is still vibrating :P It was a great match and made even better by getting to meet some more of the great folks here on the forum, plus getting to see others from last year. Many thanks to the guys and gals of Squad 24 (Junior Varsity Super-Squad): Gary Cutita, Richard Timberlake, Roger Reid, Rick Miller, Jon Galde, Dennis Smith, Echo Hester, Barbara Reid, Matt Beck, Steve Irish and Jess Christensen. I learned a lot watching all of you guys shoot. Mainly I learned that I am a B Class shooter that shoots like a beginner from D Class :roflol: It was a great time.

If any of you are coming south next month, look for me in Jackson, MS at the ICORE Cup or in Thibadeux(sp?) LA at the Gator Classic. All of you would be welcome next May to the Mississippi Classic.

Hope everyone had a safe trip home.

PAT DEBERRY (They always call me John at the Nationals :rolleyes:)

I got back at 7pm this evening, 10hrs strait driving by myself. (ugg!) Most of the stages ate me alive but I had a great time getting to shoot with everyone on squad 24, and hang out with all the other revo shooters. It was a great learning experence all around. I am amazed on how helpfull and giving ALL the revo shooters are (you too Barbara). Its great to see such great sportsmanship, people sharing equipment, sharing ammo, field gunsmithing (thanks Gary). :cheers:

Well, Hop and I finally made it back to God's country. I had a blast, finished with all my original digits and orifices, and didn't zero a stage at my first nationals(only by .10 something percent, but hey, it's not zero.) All in all I had a great time and a great learning experience. It was great to meet all of you and put a face with the names. Hope to see ya'll again.

Got back from Vegas Sunday night. I wanted to thank Steve Irish and Gary Cuttica for the 12 pack of Vernors they brought all the way from Michigan because they remembered how much I like the stuff, and how hard it is to find it in MD. Revolver shooters are the best.

Got back from Vegas Sunday night. I wanted to thank Steve Irish and Gary Cuttica for the 12 pack of Vernors they brought all the way from Michigan because they remembered how much I like the stuff, and how hard it is to find it in MD. Revolver shooters are the best.

That's not fair. Nobody loves a 12 pack more then me.

Hey! :surprise: I brought you a 12 pack of MN beer! Heck I even helped you drink it. :cheers: Sorry, no bag of hair to go with it this time. :roflol:

Hey! :surprise: I brought you a 12 pack of MN beer! Heck I even helped you drink it. :cheers: Sorry, no bag of hair to go with it this time. :roflol:

I know Jon and thanks. I was just disappointed in the state of Michigan. Since they are all my bitches, I figured they should pay homage. I will have to really reconsider going back there and spanking them next year.

I think it is obvious for all to see that Minnesota is clearly the wiser and more intelligent state.

But one question...Has anyone seen my kidneys?... later rdd

Bubber, I cleaned out Steve's range bag after he got home from Tulsa. Are these your kidneys? :huh:

post-8179-1222038052_thumb.jpg

Sue

That be them!!!! Gotta watch that Steve an Gary crew.. :ph34r: It is either my kidneys or my little red dohickies.. :unsure: