Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who is Shooting the Wheel at The LPR 2008

Bwana Six-Gun

I just noticed those of us in Squad 1 will be following the ladies super squad all the way through the match. This can be a problem--they are notoriously slow, since all of them insist on going to the restroom at the same time. ;)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed those of us in Squad 1 will be following the ladies super squad all the way through the match. This can be a problem--they are notoriously slow, since all of them insist on going to the restroom at the same time. ;)

Actually, I think they will be following us.

Cliff, you can use my Ruger P85, I got a Fobus holster and 4 or 5 mags to use, some reloads of questionable manufacture and your good to go. :roflol::roflol:

What, your not going to throw in some hair?

Actually, I think they will be following us.

+1

Cliff, you can use my Ruger P85, I got a Fobus holster and 4 or 5 mags to use, some reloads of questionable manufacture and your good to go. :roflol::roflol:

What, your not going to throw in some hair?

I was thinking maybe a toe or a finger if the price was right cause I don't have enough hair to make it worth while.

This is a big let down. We are missing 2 of the top 5 shooters and maybe Ricky. I sent Ricky and email today to see what is up. I hope it is just a simple mistake. On the up side, with Dan and John out, I move up 2 places.

This is a big let down. We are missing 2 of the top 5 shooters and maybe Ricky. I sent Ricky and email today to see what is up. I hope it is just a simple mistake. On the up side, with Dan and John out, I move up 2 places.

Please keep me posted on Ricky situation... I'll explain you why in Tulsa.

Please keep me posted on Ricky situation... I'll explain you why in Tulsa.

I forgot about Allison, that is one more place down for me.....

Heard from Ricky, he is coming.

Drop me down one more place, I'm glad Gary and Steve are shooting. I wont be last......

Heard from Ricky, he is coming.

Drop me down one more place, I'm glad Gary and Steve are shooting. I wont be last......

Cliff if your planning on whoopin the michigan crew ya better be working on your ASSTROIDS

see ya next week

Steve

:( :(

My best friend forgot about me. I hope he doesn't forget the gun & ammo I'll use in the Nationals.

:unsure::unsure:

No, he is bringing the good ammo and the gun that runs too. Cliff if you win because Allison had any gun or ammo issues you're in trouble when you get back to Tampa. :roflol:

Well...todays the day I would of liked to be leaving for Tulsa....but I never got a slot :( . Don't want to drive the grand to take the chance. I will just let Bubber move up another slot. I am 11 on the list and I think Bubber is 12.

Good luck to every one. Try to post some video for the rest of us.

see ya on the range...somewhere,

41mag

Wow, it sucks that a bunch of revolver shooters didn't get in--I know of at least three wheels that are still sitting on the wait list. It sounds to me like USPSA needs to find a way to ensure that an adequate number of slots are available for each division.