Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Yard work

Merlin Orr

Yard work sucks hard..

with flip flop patterned sunburn to the foot a close second. <_<

WTF was I thinking .... Oh Yes... with 6.5 acres just look at the opportunities to express ourselves with our landscape design....

Gag! :angry:

Feeling your pain Merlin.

It rained here in SoCal yesterday and the yard is a mess. Won't be dry enough tomorrow to mow so I guess I'll have to go shoot instead.

I hate yard work also! But as warp pointed out, we had rain, except over Linea Del Fuego which had a nice little partly cloudy patch of sky. Nice little match. Tomorrow, the Silver Buckle. Gotta love it.

Later,

Chuck

PS: I did mow the lawn after cleaning the gun and mags. And I did hate it...

I feel your pain. My yard is by no means huge but the last couple of years there was a couple of stoner's down the street who would need a couple of dime bags right about the time my lawn needed mowing :D So far I haven't seen them this year :o

Yard work sucks hard..

with flip flop patterned sunburn to the foot a close second. <_<

WTF was I thinking .... Oh Yes... with 6.5 acres just look at the opportunities to express ourselves with our landscape design....

Gag! :angry:

I learned a new landscaping trick: if you would like some nice ornamental grasses around the house or fence lines let the weed eater die. Sort of like killing two birds with one stone....

:cheers:

You land barrens brought all these problems upon yourselves

I feel no sympathy, just pay someone else to do it and support the economy

:blizzard:

Better than that I barter with a landscape guy. I just call and say, "Hey Mike, time to cut the grass" Next thing you know it is done. Wife thinks I do it when she is out :rolleyes: All because I HATE YARD WORK.

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

Merlin, I used to hate yardwork too until I found that the riding lawn mower was a great place to let all my frustrations out and not worry about repercussions from anyone. You can bitch and moan, cuss all your bosses and others needing cussing and generally solve all the worlds problems.

And then....you can bitch about having to cut grass, too :devil:

signed,

I hate to cut grass

dj

I hate yard work too. Only women seem to like it and then it's when they have a man to do it. Now there's also the cost of gas to consider. Mowed yesterday and I need to take the gas can with me when I fill up next week. :angry2:

Digging ya Merlin, hate it here also plus it gets worse if you have a green thumb other half that has to plant all over the place. Just more obstacles to mow around

I hate yard work too. Only women seem to like it and then it's when they have a man to do it. Now there's also the cost of gas to consider. Mowed yesterday and I need to take the gas can with me when I fill up next week. :angry2:

:goof: Brilliant!

Stop mowing the grass, save gas, help fight global warming! It's a win win win situation!

A friend of ours (a Landscaper) started cutting my grass out of pity 10 years ago.

I've been happy to pay him ever since........................

Only one rule, have it cut before Friday!,

so there is no chance of my wife making me do it on a weekend!

I will come do your yard work if you promise to work on my gun when Benny is in the shop.

I highlighted the KEY words in your post!!!

Thanks... I was slow on the uptake and it might have went right past me... LOL!!!!! :cheers:

<_< I thought of the movie "The Worlds Fastest Indian" with Anthony Hopkins. The guy keeps working on his Motorcycles all the time and the yard grows tall, the neighbors complain .....So he sprinkles some gas and burns off his yard rite up to the fence and the house. :wacko:

If Merlin just looked at each piece of grass like a target opportunity ....he could have his yard shot down and get practice too. :wacko:

go Jay....I'm with you....my yard crew comes each Tuesday..

Just bought a 44" Gravely..... Wow that is a baaad boy! :surprise:

Got it used from a dealer in really nice shape for about half price. I could have gotten a new Cub Cadet of the same size a few dollars cheaper.... I don't think I made a mistake going for quality.

I have someone to do the yardwork for me. Not too expensive... Just gotta feed 'em, cloth 'em, educate 'em, give 'em shelter, buy them guns, gear and reloading components. It's all good... <_<