Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blogs

I've starting reading blogs, and I'm amazed at how efficent using an RSS reader can be. But, on my blog list, there is a rather large hole on the gun industry. So, let me know what you have. Anything from equipment to shooting to politics, anything that effects our sport.

Pat, I see you are lingering today. Do you have a blog, or know of any other gun writers with them?

And yes, I do read this forum daily. A ton of great information here also.

If you are using the newest version of Internet Explorer, its the gray square next to the Home button. (Its pretty obvious that I'm not a techie guy.) If that button is orange, then you have the option of using the RSS reader for that page. Go to your favorite blog, or a newspaper web site (www.dallascowboys.com) and click on the orange button. The subscribe to the RSS. Go into favorites, click on the orange button in favorites, and you will see your RSS feed. I currently have 22 feeds. The benefit is that I don't have to go to all 22 web sites to see if there is any new information. I just use my RSS and I'm notified instantly. If I want more information, I just click on the title of the article, and that takes me to the web page.

I'm sure someone could do a much much better job explaining, but I didn't want to leave you hanging waiting on a better answer.

• 7 months later...