Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 New Mexico Sectional

Don Bednorz was HOA/high Open, Glen Shelby won Limited and I think John Hill won Production....can't recall SS, L-10 or Rev.

I think Andrew John won Single Stack

John Lucas won Limited 10

John Shows won Revolver

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Way to go Nanci! Congratulations. Those are nice placques. I hope you have an "I love me" wall to hang them on.

Mark

Thanks Mark

hmmm...I've never heard of an "I love me " wall :wacko:

Thanks Mark

hmmm...I've never heard of an "I love me " wall :wacko:

An "I love me" wall is a place to hang all the stuff that reminds you how good you really are! It is not a bad thing. A really good friend of mine introduced that term to me one day when I was showing her a placque I won sometime. I have since adopted the expression & sort of like the idea. I am glad they don't hand out placques for doing poorly, though. My wall would be a lot more full that way but it wouldn't give me the warm fuzzy that seeing good stuff does. :rolleyes:

MLM

The "I love me wall" is a common term in the military. Everywhere you go you end up with plaques and mementos so when you put them up it is an I love me wall. I am no longer in but just about everyone I work with is prior service and we all have our walls in our offices.

The match was great by the way, enjoyed it immensley!

Neal in AZ

Just wanted to say thanks to the staff for putting such a fun match together. The RO's were great and the local hospitality was good as well. I met some new people and got to spend some time with others I have not seen in a while. Pat, Mark, and Wavey...good to see you again, stay safe and train hard. Oh yeah, and send me a patch sometime :). Everybody on squad one was fantastic and I want to warn all you limited shooters to be on the lookout for Jared Millinazo, youth has its priviledges. Rod, and Cheryl we will see you at A2 or Yuma in the spring.

John M.

Very fun match to shoot! Even more fun to meet and shoot with Gentleman Jim and Lady in Blue :cheers:

Kudos to all involved,

john

Thank you for those kind words :wub:

It was a pleasure to meet you and all the other shooters from Arizona. (did you all carpool?)

You guys are funny!

Where's Worlta? :D

Thank you for those kind words :wub:

It was a pleasure to meet you and all the other shooters from Arizona. (did you all carpool?)

You guys are funny!

Where's Worlta? :D

Terry, Tag, and I pooled from Yuma and picked up John Harma in Phoenix. Waltah and Tony came in from Phoenix or thereabouts, I think.

We do our best to entertain ourselves, if anyone else laughs, so much the better :roflol:

Thank you jhgtyre, Kevin has been driving me crazy for results. Fun match...... good stages, R.O.s

need a little work........., but it is a new club I am told. Las Cruces was cool, had a good time. Shirts were a little weak for $15.00. Squad 4 rocked everyone worked hard on taping and resetting steel through out the match. It was a pleasure to shoot with you guys.

Jason

p.s Kevin agrees

Rod and I really enjoyed this match, due in no small part to the awesome squad we were on!! The stages were fun, the RO's were great and the match turned out really well!! Good job, Robert! Thanks Squad 1 for such a great time!! You guys are awesome!!

Cheryl :)

hmmm...I've never heard of an "I love me " wall

An "I love me" wall is a place to hang all the stuff that reminds you how good you really are! MLM

The "I love me wall" is a common term in the military. Everywhere you go you end up with plaques and mementos so when you put them up it is an I love me wall.

Neal in AZ

Hmmm, this term sounds a bit egotistical for my sense of accomplishment.

When I look at my wall of stuff, I am reminded of how hard I worked to earn it and how much of my husband's money I spent to have that opportunity.

When I look at the wall that holds all the pictures of my children and grandchildren, I am reminded of how much I love them and feel a sense of pride. I also am reminded how hard I worked to raise them and how much I spent to do it.

I am proud of my accomplishment but "I Love me" wall sounds kinda conceited. :unsure:

Glad you all enjoyed it. Not bad for a 1st big match for our club. Next year I'll add more stages and make some other adjustments.

Robert Mullan

How about lobster for lunch! Kudo's on a fun match.

Pete