Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 New Mexico Sectional

Hello All,

Announcing the 2008 New Mexico Sectional.

Las Cruces, New Mexico. This will be our clubs first major USPSA match. Previously the sectional match has been held in Albuquerque. Those folks have done an excellent job.

October 18-19th. 8 Stages+ shootoff on sunday. 210 + rounds for the regular match, + shootoff. RO's shoot on the 17th.

We'll shoot 6 stages on saturday and the remainder on sunday. If you'd like to be squadded together, send your applications in together.

Application and map to range provided in this post.

I plan on up to 150 shooters total (staff included)

Trophy only match

Lunch will be provided on saturday to the shooters. The local 4-H club will be cooking. They will also be brassing the range, so expect to get your brass back...just kick in some $$ to them as they go to 15+ trap/skeet shoots per year.

Thanks,

Robert Mullan

Las Cruces - Butterfield Shooting Range, 12 miles west of Las Cruces NM exit 127 , Las Cruces, NM 88004.

Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (50ft to 200 meters), Outdoor Rifle (50 yds to 1000 yds), Rifle Silhouette, Pistol Silhouette, Muzzleloading, Sporting Clays

Range Access: Public

2008_NM_Sectional.doc

post-4762-1207156383.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds great. I will be moving down there in a couple weeks, but not sure how my work schedule will be by then. In my line of work we work most weekends. If I have it off you can count me in too!! :)

Made my first trip to the Las Cruces monthly IPCS match today. Super Group of folks, but I already knew that. The range is pretty sweet. 8 nice long and wide pistol bays.

I have two problems with this range, it seems like one of the guys was named Mike, and they keep calling out his name when they scored my targets, I'm sure that the scorekeeper got confused with this and it reflected in my score. :lol:

Ok, maybe that was the only problem; I will be attending this match, but hopefully Bear can keep that Mike guy from showing up. Maybe we can get a Benos squad going.

• 4 weeks later...
Ok - I think I have a few people ready to sign up and commit to the match. We are looking forward to it!

I'll see what i can do. We still need a few RO's...let me know if you'd like to help out.

Robert Mullan

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...