Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RECENT USPSA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

I've seen lists of National Champions in the NFL ... even seen it done for College Football (BCS series), the World Series, Olympic winners ..... and I started wondering just what a comprehensive list of USPSA National Champions would look like.

So I started one of my own, but the Major Match results page on USPSA.com only goes back so far. Approximately 2001 is the oldest Match Results I could find ..... Anyone know any more to add to this ???

I'll probably clear out a few cobwebs and stir up the old memories with this one. ;)

15667150ab7.jpg

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

I'll have to dust off my old issues of Front Sight. I have them from 1997 on.

Or we can just ask Tightloop. He's been around forever... ;)

EDITED TO ADD: CHECK OUT MY POST COUNT!! B)

Edited by Nemo

Jerry Todd Rob...Jerry Todd Rob...Jerry Todd Rob...

http://www.uspsa.org/dw/worldShootWinners.html

I was there to see the 2 back-to-back "not Jerry Todd Rob" Nationals in the early 90's:

Open - Matt McLearn in 1993 (1st Nationals I went to, as a spectator: my husband had a slot.)

Open - Merle Eddington in 1994 (1st Nationals I shot)

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Edited by LChico

Starting ........ when ?

if it's National Championships then it's just been the last few years. If it's Heinie's match prior to that then it's about 12-13 years.

Yes Jason .... see the asterisk I put next to Single Stack :lol:

So it actually looks a little more like this .........

28811347an2.jpg

One clarification question - are you looking for the US National Champion or the person that won the US National Championship Match? Reason I ask - Eric has never been the US National Champ.

Yeah I cant post an Excel file for all to see, and I can get a screen-shot of only so much ...... so that's all ya get. :)

Now what about the last World Shoot ? 2005 ? :huh:

Grauffel was HOA in the WS in '05.

One clarification question - are you looking for the US National Champion or the person that won the US National Championship Match? Reason I ask - Eric has never been the US National Champ.

I never understood that.

I not a big fan of EG (as I feel he wronged a friend of mine), but he is a fantastic shooter. He won the match and he was an USPSA member. I don't get how a shooter can be a USPSA member...win the match...then not be considered the US Nationals Champion.

No wonder he hasn't been back.

I never understood that.

I not a big fan of EG (as I feel he wronged a friend of mine), but he is a fantastic shooter. He won the match and he was an USPSA member. I don't get how a shooter can be a USPSA member...win the match...then not be considered the US Nationals Champion.

No wonder he hasn't been back.

:blink: ????

Does not compute...