Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 5 Championship - June 20-22, 2008

I am starting a new post with as much match information in one post as I currently have.

When: June 20-22, 2008

Level: Level III approved.

Format: Match will be shot in a one day format. Lunch will be provided

Stages: 10 stages with 2 Classifiers, and chrono.

Match application

application.pdf

Stage Designs

stages.pdf

Match information

matchinfo.pdf

Golf carts or 4 wheel drive work type vehicles allowed on the range. Work type vehicles are those that have driver and passanger seated side by side, with a cargo area behind driver/passanger. Quads/4 wheelers are not allowed except for match staff.

Match information and contacts available at

http://championship.uspsa-area5.org/

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up with no 4-wheelers. I have one of those, but no golf cart.

Most matches have listed 4 wheelers/quads as not allowed. We don't want a bunch of 4 wheelers running up and down the ranges. golf carts and mules don't go nearly as fast. We will have a lot of shooters on the ranges and it is no place for 4wheelers/quad. This is standard practace at most matches.

The RM will have a quad for his travels, and possibly the quartermaster but that is it.

Carl

I know most matches don't allow quads. You could give penalties for bad driving. Kind of wierd to be trusted with a loaded gun, but not a quad. It's the person, not what they drive. I get more people speeding in Taurus' and mini-vans than Corvettes and Mustangs. Just feel left out not having a golfcart.

Ed

The Match Squadding System for the Area 5 Championship is up and running. See who is shooting or get squaded with your friends.

Follow this link. http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/index.php?a...ist&indx=67

Carl

Carl,

Will there be any openings for Friday? I'll be comming up from Mississippi and Friday is about the only day that works for me.

Bill

The Match Squadding System for the Area 5 Championship is up and running. See who is shooting or get squaded with your friends.

Follow this link. http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/index.php?a...ist&indx=67

Carl

Carl,

Will there be any openings for Friday? I'll be comming up from Mississippi and Friday is about the only day that works for me.

Bill

Ditto from Wisconsin ;)

Shooting on friday is reserved for staff and special request competitors. Staff shooters have not been entered, they will be soon.

Password: use the pin number from the mailing label on your Front Sight.

Edited by Carl Provan

We will allow campers, travel trailers, and motorhomes. The club house will be left open for the use of teh facilities. Power and water are not available.

If you plan on using an RV for lodging please contact the match staff so we know how many will be there and so we have room for all that request space.

Thanks

Carl

• 2 weeks later...