Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 5 Championship - June 20-22, 2008

The online squadding for the Area 5 has been updated. If you are listed as unsquaded and do not have your pin number please pm me or email me and I will get one to you.

An updated list of area hotels as well as hotels with blocked rooms is listed on the Area 5 website and in the previous post.

http://championship.uspsa-area5.org/

We have 130 shooters registared. There are still plenty of slots available.

Carl

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Dave Zimmerman from Target Barn http://www.targetbarn.com/ Will be on hand at the Area 5 Championship. If you are interested in placing and order with Dave, he will deliver it at the match. This will save on shipping costs. Target Barn carries a large selection of targets, reloading and shooting supplies.

Carl

• 2 weeks later...

Dave Zimmerman and his Mobil Target Barn will be at the Area 5 Championship in Dorr, MI. Orders placed with Dave before the match can be picked up at the match. This will save on shipping charges. He will also have a large selection of shooting supplies including powder, primers, targets, timers and more. You can contact Dave by email or phone, targetbarn@aol.com or 419 829-2242

Target_barn_Ad.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Finally know what weekends in June I can shoot. I was wondering how full the match is. I am sending the registration form tomorrow, but need to book flights this week to get a good price. Which day would be best at this time to plan on shooting, Friday, Sat or Sun.

Thanks, Cliff

The Area 5 Championship is filling up. If you are registared and not squaded yourself, please do so or you might not get the day or squad you want. If you have not received a pin number email me at provancd@verizon.net.

Target Barn and Dave Z. will be on hand to take orders for shooting supplies. He will also make delieveries at the match for orders made before the match. You can save shipping charges. You can reach Dave at 419-829-2242

Techwear will also be able to deliever pre-ordered shirt at the match. Get your orders into Joe P. soon. You can reach Joe at 631-244-4513.

The Area 5 Championship is fill up at a good pace. There is still plenty of room on both Saturday and Sunday.

If you have already registared and dont have your hotel rooms please check the list of hotels located on the Championship website and make your reservation before May 19. The room blocks expire on May 27.

The Super 8 Hotel, Hudsonville, MI, 616-896-6710 has 44 rooms left in a block of rooms for this match. The hotel is located in , 11 miles from the range.

The Super 8 Hotel, Wyoming, MI, 616-530-8588 has 30 rooms left. This is 11.2 miles from the range.

Carl

Edited by Carl Provan

The Area 5 Championship is fill up at a good pace. There is still plenty of room on both Saturday and Sunday.

If you have already registared and dont have your hotel rooms please check the list of hotels located on the Championship website and make your reservation before May 19. The room blocks expire on May 27.

The Super 8 Hotel, Hudsonville, MI, 616-896-6710 has 44 rooms left in a block of rooms for this match. The hotel is located in , 11 miles from the range.

The Super 8 Hotel, Wyoming, MI, 616-530-8588 has 30 rooms left. This is 11.2 miles from the range.

Carl

Carl

That .2 miles could add up real fast.

Is one got more "stuff" around it than the other?

Slots are filling up fast. We have 21 slots for Saturday and 9 for Sunday.

Get your application in the mail before May 20 to avoid a $20 late charge. Applications receive with a postmark after May 20 will be required to have the $120 entry fee inclosed

Room Blocks at local hotels will expire on May 27. Then the reqular room rates will apply.

The Area 5 Championship is full. We are unable to accept any applications for the match. For those who are not squaded I will be calling to get you squaded. I will be calling shooters in the order that they have registered.

Thanks

Carl Provan

• 2 weeks later...

The SV Infinity Area 5 Champion is fast approaching. The match is full, I am filling a few remaining slots from a waiting list.

Shooters meeting is at the range at 8:30 shooting starts at 9:00. Registration will be open at 7:30 Saturday and Sunday.

We will accept early registration on Friday afternoon after the staff has finished shooting.

Dave Zimmerman has received a large shipment of powder primers and bullets. If anybody is looking for supplies from Target Barn, contact Dave Z. and he will deliver it at the SV Infinity Area 5 Championship. This will save you shipping charges.

Edited by Carl Provan

I am staying in South Haven with some friends and I will drive to the range on Sunday morning. When I did a mapquest with the supplied address it did not work so does anybody that is familar with this area be willing to write down the directions from South Haven to the range. Thanks Tom

I am staying in South Haven with some friends and I will drive to the range on Sunday morning. When I did a mapquest with the supplied address it did not work so does anybody that is familar with this area be willing to write down the directions from South Haven to the range. Thanks Tom

If you follow this link it will give you a map to the range

http://www.sksc.org/map-dir.htm

I will be posting more information soon

Carl

We are one week away from the Area 5 Championship.

Shooting starts each day at 9:00 am. Registration will be open on Thursday afternoon for the Friday shooters. Then each day at 7:30 am with a shooters meeting at 8:30. The address for the range is 2536 140 Ave, Dorr, MI 49323. This should help with the directions for the technically advanced. The map will work for the rest of the shooters.

Registration at 7:30, shooters meeting at 8:30, shooting at 9:00

Target Barn is accepting orders for deliveray at the Area 5.

Edited by Carl Provan