Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 5 Championship - June 20-22, 2008

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The names and place for the Division, Class, and Catagory winners will be going to Manny Bragg this week.

I will post a list of winners here.

Thank you to all of the staff that worked very hard to make it all happen. Thank you to the shooters for comming up to Michigan and play in the sand.

Tentitive dates for next year are June 18-21, 2009. Staff will shoot on Thursday and all competitors will shoot Friday-Sunday.

It was a fun match Carl. Any idea where it will be? If it's gonna be back in MI, get the same guy to do the chicken for lunch!!! YUMMY!!! :cheers:

The names and place for the Division, Class, and Catagory winners will be going to Manny Bragg this week.

Thank you to all of the staff that worked very hard to make it all happen. Thank you to the shooters for comming up to Michigan and play in the sand.

Tentitive dates for next year are June 18-21, 2009. Staff will shoot on Thursday and all competitors will shoot Friday-Sunday.

It was a fun match Carl. Any idea where it will be? If it's gonna be back in MI, get the same guy to do the chicken for lunch!!! YUMMY!!! :cheers:

Same Bat Range, Same Bat Staff, Same Bat Chanel, and I hope the Same Bat Cook.

Thank You Gary Stevens for the Bat Stuff.

Same Bat Range, Same Bat Staff, Same Bat Chanel, and I hope the Same Bat Cook.

Thank You Gary Stevens for the Bat Stuff.

Why the move to Thursday for Staff? I would definetly like to work again but doubt I can swing that much time off at one shot.

Great job Carl. I can not imagin how your group comes up with so many great stages. Wonderful imaginations in Michigan. The RO's were very helpful, and courteous. Couldn't have been better( except my shooting). Thanks

----JWBooth

Does anyone have anymore videos to post?

Yeah I saw tons of cameras out both days but only a couple have trickled up to youtube. I'd like to see some more too... I saw the stage I worked run 200 times but hardly got see any of the other stages being shot aside my squad on Friday.

The stage was Having Fun? and lee stepped out of the box with his right foot and shot the entire stage from there. If his foot was in the box he would have to move to get to the targets. Unfortunitly for Lee he gained the advantage by not having to move. I was there when he did it. Lee was crushed, he shot the stage good only to zero it on a foot fault.

Sorry Lee