Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 6 2008 Championship Who is going?

I thought I was having another a crappy match after my 8th (count them...8) mikes, 1 no shoot and a foot fault. After 9 stages I was ready to just shoot for fun and I did. I had a great time on stage one and my last 2 stages. I held out to watch everyone else get awards and without expecting it I heard my name called for 3rd "C" class. Of course I made an ass of myself running up to get my award but I don't care...it was my first. Thanks to all who put this match on. I had a great time. :roflol:

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, anyone know who Shaun Hopkins is and how I can get hold of him.....he owes me money.....just kidding. I have an award that he may want to hang on a wall. If anyone can give me a number or address I will be most greatful.

Hey, anyone know who Shaun Hopkins is and how I can get hold of him.....he owes me money.....just kidding. I have an award that he may want to hang on a wall. If anyone can give me a number or address I will be most greatful.

Yeah, he is want2race on here. Pm me if you want his number.

....... I held out to watch everyone else get awards and without expecting it I heard my name called for 3rd "C" class. Of course I made an ass of myself running up to get my award but I don't care...it was my first. Thanks to all who put this match on. I had a great time.

Your first plaque is always the best ....... Mine came in the mail from Indy a few years back, and I was totally not expecting it.

Feels good doesent it ?

Area 6 always has LOTS of plaques to be won! :rolleyes:

another great area 6 match.stages were great and the ROs that run them.bill-cindy-larry-and to all that made this match run so smooth.congrats to all the winners and to future winners[kate durhan]guys and girls keep your eyes on this one because you will see her name alot in the future.it is great that we have two juniors going to camp from area 6.[way to go charles]i want to thank brian and helen for their help on stage 8 friday didn't know you guys could work so hard. :rolleyes:

R C

Guess I'll have to start hiding in limited to get more stuff for my "love me wall" :roflol:

another great area 6 match.stages were great and the ROs that run them.bill-cindy-larry-and to all that made this match run so smooth.congrats to all the winners and to future winners[kate durhan]guys and girls keep your eyes on this one because you will see her name alot in the future.it is great that we have two juniors going to camp from area 6.[way to go charles]i want to thank brian and helen for their help on stage 8 friday didn't know you guys could work so hard. :rolleyes:

R C

Roger,

It was great seeing you guys again. Can't wait 'til A63G!!!

Rich

Here is one for the books. PB at the awards. I know there is a story behind this.....but for the life of me I can't figure out what it is.

Not sure I want to know the story but the sneakers must play a part........ :rolleyes:

R C

Roger,

It was great seeing you guys again. Can't wait 'til A63G!!!

Rich

great seeing you again rich. glad you are back in the USA.

My best result was stage 10:

High crash factor...

I enjoyed Field of Steel. In the 42's but left one standing.... :surprise:

That club was insane! Black top everywhere, western town, plenty of porto-pots and even a flusher.

I'm surprised Steel1212 hasn't reminded me more that he beat me on a few stages while using his single stack. :roflol:

My best result was stage 10:

High crash factor...

I enjoyed Field of Steel. In the 42's but left one standing.... :surprise:

That club was insane! Black top everywhere, western town, plenty of porto-pots and even a flusher.

I'm surprised Steel1212 hasn't reminded me more that he beat me on a few stages while using his single stack. :roflol:

Na I just got ya on the classifier. You smoked me on every other stage. Wasn't exactly a limited V SS match like a lot around home. I got you on no where to hide on time but I dropped WAY to many Cs to keep up.

Uh....I'm just curious what does it cost to be a member of this club as nice as it is?

Very cool but you open guys need to slow down and enjoy your shooting more. :roflol:

Are you kidding?? I'm still cookin' on adrenaline for at least 5 or 10 minutes after this stuff :lol:

Here are a couple of videos from Area 6. I'm new to the sport. This was my first match other than 3 club matches within the last 2 months.

I had a few goofs here and there, but I learned some good lesson as far as what to do, and what not to do. I had sooooo much fun at this match and can't wait to go back next year!!! :goof::D

shooting SS1911 in 45 - Had a few mess ups and didn't knock down a steel, but I had the best time shooting!!!!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=32700243

Some really nice folks (Roger and Tammy) let me have some fun with their gun on Sunday afternoon after everything was wrapping up. The first time I had ever shot an open gun - stage 12 (Brian's House).

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=32890014

Edited by Brenainn

Here are a couple of videos from Area 6. I'm new to the sport. This was my first match other than 3 club matches within the last 2 months.

I had a few goofs here and there, but I learned some good lesson as far as what to do, and what not to do. I had sooooo much fun at this match and can't wait to go back next year!!! :goof::D

shooting SS1911 in 45 - Had a few mess ups and didn't knock down a steel, but I had the best time shooting!!!!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=32700243

Some really nice folks (Roger and Tammy) let me have some fun with their gun on Sunday afternoon after everything was wrapping up. The first time I had ever shot an open gun - stage 12 (Brian's House).

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=32890014

Well, welcome to the Forums and to the sport. Video's looked pretty dawg gone good and I foresee an Open gun in your future! Looked like you really took to that quickly. Best of luck to you in the sport & life!

GlockSpeed31