Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 6 2008 Championship Who is going?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at three different sites, I see three different forecasts, so... :D Either way, be prepared for rain, as it sits now - its just a question of will it be Friday, Saturday, or the nights in between.... Or, if its finicky like I've grown used to in Texas, it'll be hot, sunny, and humid instead, just to spite the forecasters.... :lol:

FWIW, it's been rather chilly today, and if I remember correctly it even snowed in Texas last year on Easter, which was around this time of year (April 8, 2007). I know we aren't in Texas, but I'd plan for the worse. Or you could be like IMA45DV8 and wear shorts year around. This is going to be my first Area match and I'm looking forward to it!

Just checked the weather again, looks like rain Saturday, Friday and Sunday look pretty nice though. Hopefully when I shoot Saturday afternoon all you morning boys will have soaked up all the rain!!! :cheers:

Just checked the weather again, looks like rain Saturday, Friday and Sunday look pretty nice though. Hopefully when I shoot Saturday afternoon all you morning boys will have soaked up all the rain!!! :cheers:

:angry2:

Hopefully Joe will come through for me and I'll be wearing this shirt! If not I'll just be wearing a tan polo with Oracle on the front.

Edited by steel1212

cool shirt.

I was looking at the squadding and just noticed that the squad I'm on, 22, has the following BE members:

Micah Barcelo, Philip Bosik, Gary Stevens and Bill Seevers. I'll be looking forward to meeting you guys. I'll be the round :surprise: open shooter wearing a Brian Enos hat.

dj

Latest forecast shows the chance of rain on Saturday down from 40% to 30%.

Still, weather forecasting is still the only job I know of (besides politics) where you can be wrong 75% of the time and still draw a regular paycheck.

Latest forecast shows the chance of rain on Saturday down from 40% to 30%.

Still, weather forecasting is still the only job I know of (besides politics) where you can be wrong 75% of the time and still draw a regular paycheck.

Let's hope the weather people in Georgia are as bad as the ones here and we should be fine. :D

So I thought I would let the cat out of the bag on stage 1, "Field of Steel" I had to push one of the star's way back, making it about a 40' shot from the up range position, so it could pose a challenge.

I will be RO'ing the stage all day long Sat & Sun so you can all cry in my shoulder!

Shooting Friday, see you all there........

So I thought I would let the cat out of the bag on stage 1, "Field of Steel" I had to push one of the star's way back, making it about a 40' shot from the up range position, so it could pose a challenge.

I will be RO'ing the stage all day long Sat & Sun so you can all cry in my shoulder!

Shooting Friday, see you all there........

Accuracy is one of my strongest suits. Thank you for giving me another 10 match points :)

Catch you tomorrow :popcorn1:

Um .......... 40' is nothing. Even spinning plates at 40' should be nothing to cry about.

40 yards would be far more entertaining :D If you haven't shot a star at 40 yards, yet, you should sometime ;) You will definitely learned what "lead" is all about :lol: