• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i assume we are all staring at the screen waiting for results :surprise:

How did you know ? :P

We may be staring for awhile :closedeyes:

Why is that ?

Is there some sort of problem with the scores ? :unsure:

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

Yes, the *preliminary* results are up. Challenge period will expire tomorrow night at 9:32PM EST. Please contact David Ball if you have any question.

Also, the drawings were also held

winners:

Jason C. of Ohio

Ron C. of Indiana

Final results will also appear on indianauspsa.com and silvercreekcc.org after the challenge period expires. I am working on the photo gallery now.

Edited by domzilla9

Today's photo selections have been added to the Gallery.

It was great to meet so many forum members and be able to put a face with the names. :)

Several of you have asked about pictures. The ones online are reduced quality. If you want a picture PM me and we can work it out. I'll be happy to send you an electronic file of higher resolution. There may be other shots in addition to those online. If you want a professionally color corrected print on quality art paper or canvas I'd be delighted. Surprised, but delighted. :D

1st and 2nd limited kind of smoked the rest of us. I won't make excuses I just didn't perform plain and simple. I went through the bowling ball section so fast I didn't have time to wait on the drop turners I just skipped them. Problem was on the last port I caught my slide on it and had a death jam and had to drop the mag to clear :sick:

The match was freaking great though. I had a blast just like last year. The heat was nuts and hot as hell and I think sat AM was the time to shoot.

It was great seeing a bunch of guys that I only see a couple of times a year. Hat's off to all the winners.

Big thanks to all you guys for the fast turn around time on stage 9. Tuff stage to reset but man you guys did good. Made my life much easier. Great seeing everyone again!

Special thanks goes to the RO's that had to work with me on my stage. Man those guys are troopers. :cheers:

Chris C.

Yes, the *preliminary* results are up. Challenge period will expire tomorrow night at 9:32PM EST. Please contact David Ball if you have any question.

Also, the drawings were also held

winners:

Jason C. of Ohio

Ron C. of Indiana

Final results will also appear on indianauspsa.com and silvercreekcc.org after the challenge period expires. I am working on the photo gallery now.

Jason was the winner of the door prize Caspian and Ron was the lucky winner of the STI framed Custom.

Sold 170 raffle tickets, half of that will be donated to the Jr's program along with a certificate for a Free C-More.

Once the scores have been finalized HAO will be contacted about the additional prize guns that were dontated.

I have to say that this was the best match I have been to this year. The stages were well thought out and offered all the challenges one would hope for at a level 2 or 3 match. A ton of variety from stage to stage as well. My hats off to Dave and all who helped put on this match. You all should be proud. TOP NOTCH!!

I really enjoyed shooting with the RO's on Friday and meeting so many great folks. Hope to be at this match next year for sure.

I have to say that this was the best match I have been to this year. The stages were well thought out and offered all the challenges one would hope for at a level 2 or 3 match. A ton of variety from stage to stage as well. My hats off to Dave and all who helped put on this match. You all should be proud. TOP NOTCH!!

I really enjoyed shooting with the RO's on Friday and meeting so many great folks. Hope to be at this match next year for sure.

Glad that you where in my group on Friday. You shot well. Congrats on 1st Master. :cheers:

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

Glad that you where in my group on Friday. You shot well. Congrats on 1st Master. :cheers:

Chris C.

Thanks Chris. And thanks again for that gator aid at the end of the day. I was fading fast after running out of both water and gator aid and you got me through the last two stages with that wonderful blue liquid. Hope to see you up in Owensboro sometime soon.

Tim

Had a great time (again this year) at this match. This marks my 4th Indiana Sectional. Kudos to everyone involved with getting this match off the ground. Great stages. Lots of run-n-gun. Especially the bowling ball stage. This one could have been shot a variety of different ways, allowing everyone from D class shooters all the way up to the GM's to run it their own way. It was a very hot weekend but they had plenty of bottled water on hand to keep everyone cool. Thanks again to everyone who gave up their weekend, and worked the match in some very hot / gruelling conditions. :cheers:

It was a shame about the heat, but the mud on that range is worse, believe it or not. A few competitors had to drop out due to the heat, which is a shame. I know that I drank 24 oz. of water every stage, I think I finally had to hit the bathroom at midnight. Heat stroke was a DEFINITE risk. Incidentally, I know where you can get a good-sized straw hat . . .

As for the match, I really had no idea that you could do that with our little range. Hallways, doorways, windows, lateral movement, obscured steel, turners and swingers everywhere you looked; those stages would have fit right in at any Area match I've seen. And a big hat tip to the entire staff that kept it moving, ran it until late every day, and kept the water flowing.

H.

Thanks to David et al.!!

This was my first major match and I really enjoyed it...in fact there are a couple of stage I would like to go back today and re-shoot <_<

All the RO's were great. The stages were great. The cold water was AWESOME! Thanks!!

Althought I blew the steel stage, I did well on the tx star stage...so that was a little consolation.

Lessons learned:

• Go faster
  • Shut up and listen (overheard some good pointers as we walked thru)
  • Clean mags between stages if possible
  • Even Wilson mags don't like dust crammed in them...same for gun
  • Front site, Front site, Front site, Front site
  • practice, practice, practice, practice

I'm sure I learned more but my brain is still a bit overheated...

Still ruling the SS "D" class!! :wacko:

hk_mtbr

255 shooters for a state level match says a lot of Dave Ball and his crew. "Build it and they will come" should have been the theme for this match.

Thanks goes out to all the hard working staff that put up with the heat longer than the shooters.

See you all on the range somewhere.

Thanks to David, Jane, and all the crew.

This was my Granddaughters first major match and my first one as a shooter.

We had a great time! The stages were challenging and fun, the RO’s were friendly,

in spite of the grueling heat, and the cold water on each stage for the shooters was

greatly appreciated.

Hope things work out so that we can do it again next year.

Thanks again to everyone involved in putting together and running a great match.

prh

I just arrived home from the match (1pm Monday). I have had several requests to check errors on scores (255 competitors x 10 stages = 2,550 scoresheets and I have less than 10 requests - what a great stats team!). I will get to these, however . . .

. . . we live in the center of ground zero for the heavy rain and flooding that has hit the Midwest. Fortunately, no major damage for us, but we have moisture (seepage) in the basement and the whole house is starting to smell like mildew, and there is more rain on the way. So, first order of business is to get the trailer unloaded and get wet boxes, carpet, etc. out of the basement so it can start drying (Calamity Jane will need her dry fire range). Then I will get back to the match. Rest assured that we will have final results in as timely a fashion as I can manage - should be late this evening (haven't slept for days, why start now?).

Thanks for the kind comments about our match. There are about 60 people who earned those comments, among which I am just one. Official "thank yous" from the Match Director to follow. Right now I have to get back into work clothes and get busy.

I had a great time! I want to give a hearty "Thanks" to everyone involved. You people really know how to put on a match. I didn't do nearly as well as I would have expected from myself....BUT...I did win a C-MORE as a door prize and while that is cool I don't think it will work well on my M&P. I will be putting the certificate up for sale on the classifieds later. Again, thanks all!

I had a great time! I want to give a hearty "Thanks" to everyone involved. You people really know how to put on a match. I didn't do nearly as well as I would have expected from myself....BUT...I did win a C-MORE as a door prize and while that is cool I don't think it will work well on my M&P. I will be putting the certificate up for sale on the classifieds later. Again, thanks all!

How did you find out about the door prize? email?

Congrats on the c-more...

Edited by hk_mtbr