Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ALABAMA STATE MATCH

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Randall even got his chalice. Don't ask me.....something about wanting to be like Snoop Dogg.

Tod

I even had the CHALICE PROFESSIONALLY ENGRAVED THIS MORNING.......Gonna see if my daughter can encrust it with precious stones today....

post-6763-1205078582.jpg

Edited by DrawandDuck

And Randall even got his chalice. Don't ask me.....something about wanting to be like Snoop Dogg.

Tod

I even had the CHALICE PROFESSIONALLY ENGRAVED THIS MORNING.......Gonna see if my daughter can encrust it with precious stones today....

Damn that's purdy, even got all the words spelled correctly............Impressed!!

Tod

Damn that's purdy, even got all the words spelled correctly............Impressed!!

UPDATED for realism :cheers: .....I copied the words from the plaque.....Well, It is 5:00 somewhere...can't waste a PERFECTLY GOOD BEER now can I ........AND NO comments on my choice of beverages either

HEY, Just noticed this is my 500th POST......VERY FITTING!!

post-6763-1205079293.jpg

Edited by DrawandDuck

Tod

UPDATED for realism :cheers: .....I copied the words from the plaque.....Well, It is 5:00 somewhere...can't waste a PERFECTLY GOOD BEER now can I ........AND NO commets on my choice of beverages either

HEY, Just noticed this is my 500th POST......VERY FITTING!!

Protect the innocent please don't mention your partners in this crime

OK...here is the FINAL VERSION......Match Directors, with enough notice I could POSSIBLY "HOOK" you UP with with SPECIAL EDITION CHAMPION's Chalices for HIGH OVERALL...I can see where the demand could be GREAT but I would have to schedule production around my 7 yr old daughters home work, dance, brownie and scoccer schedules.......I do believe I have enought local Lone_ars to supply the chalices....______ (Brian, Named removed to protect the innocent at your request) you might have to get a BIGGER PURSE though :lol: Have not yet determined the cost as many factors play a role but I will update (if a need arises)......

I have told the wife to make room on the mantel next to the Double Tap trophy for this one......but it does make the DT like rather "plain"..MIght have to get Haley to "encrust" it too with the precious stones....she WOULD LOVE that!!

Later

Randal

post-6763-1205080506.jpg

post-6763-1205082370.jpg

Edited by DrawandDuck

Congrats to all the winners! Looked like a very cool match (yes, pun intended!) I was planning on shooting this match, but the "kind" people at IRS thought I had too much money and they wanted some more back, so that changed my plans.

Tony, I would like to see some more pics if possible and did you get a chance to do another video?

Congrats to all the winners! Looked like a very cool match (yes, pun intended!) I was planning on shooting this match, but the "kind" people at IRS thought I had too much money and they wanted some more back, so that changed my plans.

Tony, I would like to see some more pics if possible and did you get a chance to do another video?

I took my camera equip. along but I really didn't think I would bother with it since I was shooting the match that day.

We had some wait time toward the end of the day so I went ahead and set it up.

I would normally photograph everybody, but because I was lazy, I only got two squads on two stages.

I will probably set up a photo thread in the gallery when I get a chance.

The last video I did was 2007 Tennessee Match which got very good reviews.

Everyone that bought it raved about it.

I am debating whether I will do any more videos.

Unless you just want to do it purely as a hobby it's hardly worth the effort.

That's probably my fault since I didn't do much in the way of marketing it.

However, it's tough to sell enough copies to make it worth the 100's of hours it takes to produce a professional quality video.

The last one took all my spare time from September to Christmas.

Tony

Edited by 38superman

I just wanted to let the studs from 2nd squad that i will post those videos that we took...Sorry about the battery dying. But the videos are pretty good. I wanted to let Brian know ahead of time that it was Mark that was your narrator...Great time fellas, I look forward to shooting with you guys again. Tony P

Edited by WINGMEN10

Who won the STI?

John Rasmussen......the single stack champion of the match :cheers:

Many thanks to Sam Conway for donating the single stack. I didn't even plan on sticking around, but my buddy convinced me to. I believe my exact words were "C'mon dude...We NEVER win stuff like that."

Anyway, it was a really fun match, and the staff and shooters were great. Looking forward to next year!

I just wanted to let the studs from 2nd squad that i will post those videos that we took...Sorry about the battery dying. But the videos are pretty good. I wanted to let Brian know ahead of time that it was Mark that was your narrator...Great time fellas, I look forward to shooting with you guys again. Tony P

Tony, you and the rest of the squad were great! :cheers::cheers: Reminds me that we are supposed to have fun doing this! See ya' at Area 6...

WHAT A BLAST!! I had so much fun at the match. That doesn't mean I did not have problems, but I learned alot from the match stages, and the great guys on squad: Mark, Tony, Brian, William, Joe, and the others. It was the kind of squad that you could have fun with an joke, but everyone was serious when the buzzer went off. We all took the praise and the jokes then the last shot was fired. No over inflated eqos there.

It was great to put faces to the names from here, Chris Patty, BrianATL (who I had previously met, but did not know his forum name), Boz1911, Wingman101, etc.

It was really good to see Sam Conway after about 12 years, he and I left the USAMU. And a great guy to sponsor the match and donate the gun.

Thanks to all the organizers and workers at the match - First Class Operation.

Wingman101 - please god tell me you did not get me filmed on the Cooper Tunnel stage!!! Tell me how much to keep it out of the public eye!! :surprise:

Mark K

WHAT A BLAST!! I had so much fun at the match. That doesn't mean I did not have problems, but I learned alot from the match stages, and the great guys on squad: Mark, Tony, Brian, William, Joe, and the others. It was the kind of squad that you could have fun with an joke, but everyone was serious when the buzzer went off. We all took the praise and the jokes then the last shot was fired. No over inflated eqos there.

It was great to put faces to the names from here, Chris Patty, BrianATL (who I had previously met, but did not know his forum name), Boz1911, Wingman101, etc.

It was really good to see Sam Conway after about 12 years, he and I left the USAMU. And a great guy to sponsor the match and donate the gun.

Thanks to all the organizers and workers at the match - First Class Operation.

Wingman101 - please god tell me you did not get me filmed on the Cooper Tunnel stage!!! Tell me how much to keep it out of the public eye!! :surprise:

Mark K

I *think* I got you with Tony's camera. :P

Hell, your run couldn't have been any worse than mine. Nice to put a face to your name, Mark.

**We narrowly avoided haing 3 Marks on our squad (one guy didn't show due to concerns over the weather). Otherwise, would have sounded like a hair-lipped dog barking when they called the shooting order.

Joined the forum a while ago but figured I might as well start posting...

The match was great. Thanks to the organizers and folks that helped out. Congrats to the winners. Randal, I love the 'chalice'.

Tony,

I'm looking forward to seeing the videos. I forgot to give you my email address before leaving the range. It's probably better for me that the battery died when it did. My pre-lunch stages were a lot better than post-lunch.

Dave

I *think* I got you with Tony's camera. :P

Hell, your run couldn't have been any worse than mine. Nice to put a face to your name, Mark.

**We narrowly avoided haing 3 Marks on our squad (one guy didn't show due to concerns over the weather). Otherwise, would have sounded like a hair-lipped dog barking when they called the shooting order.

Say it ain't so, Mark, Say it ain't so!!

I would much rather you had gotten me on tape on the next one.

See you at Area 6 for sure.

Mark K

Gator,

That's along the lines of, "You don't have to know what you're doing... As long as you look like you know what you're doing.", can't remember who told me that but it seemed profound at the time ;) .

Mark K

I think I'd contribute to keep my bald head off the net...I have a fear that the view of the RO was less than flattering.

My quadriceps were still a bit stiff and sore Monday morning from running the 80+ shooters under that tunnel.

IIRC two shooters got penalties for knocking down sticks.