Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2003 Factory Gun Nationals-who's going?

will be there, Production with my Para LDA.

Never understood that thing about *not enough to do in and around Barry, IL*. At the end of the day I clean the gun, do a few min of dry practice, then fall into bed DEAD TIRED, just to be waking up again at the crack of dawn to barely make it to my 1st stage the next morning. The less there's to do, the less guilty I feel missing out on....

--Detlef

• 4 weeks later...

I turned down my slot because of work, I wish I would have taken it now, seeing as how revolver is actually starting to show interest for a change. I just shot my first match with Jerry Miculek this weekend and he is a true gentleman in this sport, as kind of a man as you would ever want to meet. I will decide here in the next day or so if I will go to Barry or not.

Chris,

Looks pretty cool to me. At the Buckeye Blast, they had one stage where you stuck your upper body into a building and shot 3 targets. It was hard to see the sights, but at the range of the targets it really didn't matter. So, I'm looking forward to it, as its fun(To me anyway) to run into a building and start shooting. My only question is, will we be allowed to walkthrough the stage, or will it be a a blind run?

Posted already on GT, but I'll post here too. I'll be there shooting Production, the question is whether I'll be B or A class by then. And like I said on GT, I want to meet as many of you as possible, so I'll be roaming around looking at nametags. :P

Master class for you, Sandbagger! After A4, you will be there. Or did you take that box of sand home with you from stage 7??? :P:D

Liota

Well, I couldn't find it's rightful owner, and I hated to see it go to waste....

Nah, they won't bump me from B to Master, willya USPSA? You don't have the guts!!!

But I will make A the next update in Production.

Horror of horrors!! What if they bump me then??!?! I will make Master then get kicked out of Team Sand!! That's the ultimate sin in Team Sand, to actually make Master! The other guys don't shoot IDPA, so they don't know my other dirty little secret of being classed Master in SSP and CDP. :P

Well, I couldn't find it's rightful owner, and I hated to see it go to waste....

Nah, they won't bump me from B to Master, willya USPSA? You don't have the guts!!!

Horror of horrors!! What if they bump me then??!?! I will make Master then get kicked out of Team Sand!! That's the ultimate sin in Team Sand, to actually make Master! The other guys don't shoot IDPA, so they don't know my other dirty little secret of being classed Master in SSP and CDP. :P

Cat...bag... Run free little sand kitty! :rolleyes::P

Liota

If I'm correct, that will be the July update which is after FGN.( Thankfully) Trust me, its no good to get bumped into a higher class the month before Nationals. Plus its good for me because I won't have to fight you for A class Production ;).

• 2 weeks later...

Received a 'shooter pack' yesterday, just had a few advertisements in it, along with a letter from the MD about the general days/times that occurs. No stage / schedule / squad booklet included.

So, I'm wondering...

Anyone else have same experience with the 'shooter pack'?

If the squads been set & a squad schedule laid out yet?

Might this information be posted on the USPSA web site?

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be there, shooting a wheelgun.

Nice!

The Great One, I'm fairly sure, will be shooting Production. He was frantically borrowing 135 gr .40 cal Nolsers from me two days before leaving, but I think he settled on 180's at the last minute.

be