Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New 6" Gun

PaulW

Just a teaser pic for now boys. Went up to Dan Bedell's and had an awesome week. We built most of my new 6" gun and did some deer hunting. Dan shot the biggest deer I have ever seen. It was a 10 pointer that weighed about 240 Lbs. We had to drag that SOB about 500 yards just so we would have some hope of getting the quad back there to drive him out the other half mile. He shot his opening morning in what they call the Alabama Swamps area? Why it's called that I have no idea cause they all still sound like yankies. I shot my first buck, a real nice 8 pointer just about last light opening morning. He weighed in at about 200 lbs, not bad for a Florida Hick. Anyways when Dan was not drinking Doe urine and testing his bleat-in-heat call I was able to talk him into doing some awesome machine work on my new gun. WOW. Can't wait to be able to post pics of the finished gun. But for now this is all you get.

pdw6inverted.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice, clear "light brite" grip, very avante guard!!!

And next time shoot the freakin dear closer to the quad... or better yet FROM the quad.

And what kind of sport is it tolet a GRANDMASTER shoot a lil ole' dear with a SCOPED SHOTGUN?!?!?!

Edited by dirtypool40

I have a frame and slide sitting on my bench......I need a new roof for the house......I can resist anything but temptation......Winter has arrived.......

guess I will have to go buy some tarps for the roof :lol:

Edited by smokshwn