Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Chuck, you're just grumpy because nobody wants to be near you. Maybe if that nasty fungus/rash/herpes-looking stuff clears up, that'll change.

Bruce (...or maybe not) :roflol:

Too bad those aren't the finals. :P

Yeah, but you've shot a really good match!! I'll get bumped pretty hard.

Cudos to your crew - definately some of the hardest working R.O.s'

Ive seen yet.

It has been fun match and great to work with all of the shooters. Plus I get to work on one of the pretty cool stages...well I think it is anyways. :devil:

Ive seen yet.

It has been fun match and great to work with all of the shooters. Plus I get to work on one of the pretty cool stages...well I think it is anyways. :devil:

The breaching door stage was the best IMHO.

Nothing like having a retired Green Beret SGM CRO telling everyone to man up and breach the door during the stage briefing.

:)

Ive seen yet.

The breaching door stage was the best IMHO.

Nothing like having a retired Green Beret SGM CRO telling everyone to man up and breach the door during the stage briefing.

:)

:devil::devil::devil:

Saturday results are up.

Please note - the match was suspended late in the day due to severe heat-related problems in the bays, so the results are not complete (some squads that were due to finish on Saturday will have a stage or two to shoot on Sunday morning).

Bruce

Saturday results are up.

Please note - the match was suspended late in the day due to severe heat-related problems in the bays, so the results are not complete (some squads that were due to finish on Saturday will have a stage or two to shoot on Sunday morning).

Bruce

It was a bummer because stage 8 was our last stage but when we got there the squad ahead of us hadn't started yet. I understand the call though because it was really hot. I was starting to drag and can only imagine who the RO's felt like. It's tough because my friend isn't going to make it back Sunday and will zero the stage.

I did like the match and hope to be back next year.

bjet

There they go back and forth, again.... :lol:

Good, solid, tough match. Finished up today right before lunch time - had a great time, guys ;)

Nice meeting you and glad you made it out for the match. I guess I was being overly optimistic on the standards stage, but I'll keep trying to hit that 7.5+HF. ;)

Edited by HoMiE

Bruce or Chuck- Could you please have stats check my stage 8 score sheet? They accidentally gave me D's when I should have M's. Thank you for the help and putting on such a great match!

Travis Tomasie

Shooter #320

Bruce or Chuck- Could you please have stats check my stage 8 score sheet? They accidentally gave me D's when I should have M's. Thank you for the help and putting on such a great match!

Travis Tomasie

Shooter #320

Yep, another example of how to do it from the greatest gentleman of our sport.

Travis - you are the MAN!

:bow:

Schedule calls for shooting until this time, but with all the folks that didn't finish yesterday due to the heat, they had to finish this AM, and thats probably delayed everyone else.

Awards are supposed to start at 4PM and go til 8PM.

Nick,

I thought you were going to shoot this match with Matt?

Yeah, i wish I could have made it but I have to work for a living

I hate when life gets in the way

anyway those guys would have killed me

did you see Matt went minor looks like he would have won

man that sucks!

This match was executed really well. The stages had a lot of variety and a lot of challenging targets. We shot all 12 stages on Friday which, together with the heat, made for a very long day.

Squad 3 was great!

Hope I can make it back next year. Maybe I can get some of the Vegas clan to join me... :cheers:

Edited by Blockhead

3 shooters left on stage 12. Finals should be up on uspsa.org in about 5 minutes

i was the last shooter for the area 1 championship. i couldn't sign my score sheet fast enough for the great staff to finish up. unfortunately it wasn't the only thing i did slow... :blush:

thanks to all for putting on an excellent match. :cheers:

AND thanks to all the generous sponsors! :cheers:

Edited by dr2e

Just wanted to take a moment and extend my thanks to everyone involved in putting the match on. It was a great match with really good stages. But most of all, thank you to all of the match organizers and ROs. Your dedication and professionalism despite the somewhat adverse conditions over the last few days is greatly appreciated. Without all of you a great match like this never would have been possible.

Many thanks.... :cheers:

Man am I glad this match is over. I wanted to thank all of the staff but also all of the competitors. I know when it gets hot it is easy to lose focus. Especially for us Northwesterners unaccustomed to the heat. We only had a few DQ's and this says a lot for the shooters staying with it. I also wanted to send out a big thank you to all of our sponsors. It never ceases to amaze me the generosity of the folks who support our sport. We had over $120,000.00 on the prize table for a match with a $95.00 entry fee. Please do me a favor though. Pull out your match booklet or go to the website. Contact a sponsor or two and thank them. Better yet buy something. Doesn't have to be big. Just letting them know we appreciate them is how we get them back each year.