Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only slots we have left for the match are Friday all day. If you want to shoot the match, get your app in soon. If you have a special need to shoot the match on one of the other schedules let me know. If we have a cancellation I might be able to get you in.

There are still a handful, 2 maybe 3, spots left open for the USSA class. This is a great opportunity to train with Mike Seeklander and Phil Strader. Then shoot the match with them and continue learning. If you're already signed up for the match, I can still get you on Phil and Mike's squad if you're taking the class. For those that have never taken a class like this it is a great opportunity. Taking training classes from skilled proffessionals helped improve my shooting more than anything else that I did. If you've never taken a class like this I promise you will learn something good.

• 2 weeks later...
Floyd,

Looks good! Thanks for all your hard work! How about some names to go along with those squad numbers?

mattk

Sorry, not going to happen. We're still having to move people around to accomodate squadding requests. I don't want to put it out while we're still making weekly changes. If you have specific questions you can email me.

Chuck

Stupid match administration question... only asking so I can plan ahead, as I might be flying back out early. Will we be able to make arrangements to have a proxy go to the prize table for us, assuming we do well enough to end up making a trip past the table in the first place? ;)

Stupid match administration question... only asking so I can plan ahead, as I might be flying back out early. Will we be able to make arrangements to have a proxy go to the prize table for us, assuming we do well enough to end up making a trip past the table in the first place? ;)

Yes there will be a form in match booklet so that you can have someone pick your prize for you. Right now it looks like everyone will be getting to hit the prize table. We're getting new sponsors every day. We're right about 100 sponsors now. Check the website to see the new ones that Floyd has to keep entering.

We're getting new sponsors every day. We're right about 100 sponsors now.

No doubt keeping you busy as heck, too.... :roflol:

Thanks for the clarification, Chuck - helps in the planning and all ;)

Floyd,

Looks good! Thanks for all your hard work! How about some names to go along with those squad numbers?

mattk

Sorry, not going to happen. We're still having to move people around to accomodate squadding requests. I don't want to put it out while we're still making weekly changes. If you have specific questions you can email me.

Chuck

No problem. Just a curiosity. I don't need to add more to your plate than you already have!

mattk

We've had a couple RO's that have had to drop out of the match. If anyone is interested we could use a little more help at the match. RO's can shoot the match on Thursday and work the rest of the match. Their scores will be included in the overall match results and they will walk the prize table in order of finish with the remaining competitors. There are also some other benefits as well. If you are interested, PM or email me, chuck@andersontactical.com or Tom Chambers, the RM, at tomdagadget@hotmail.com. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...