Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Life Sucks!

Chriss Grube

I got the phone call that nobody wants to ever get at 4 am this morning. My Mom had a massive heart attack and died in her sleep. My little brother found her. God she was only 54. I'm going to be gone for a while with this and upcoming back surgery. I'm going to take some time and look at what is really important in life. You guys all be safe and make sure you tell your family how much you love them. You never know when you won't have the chance again.

Chriss,

I'm so very sorry. When I first read the title of the thread, I thought "How bad can it be? I'll tell him to hug his kids..." Then your post popped up and I was transported back to the day I had to tell my mother that her father had died. I remember how painful that was for her ---- and she expected the news. Here ---- words fail me ---- Hug your siblings, your dad, and yes, your wife and kids, and know that you are in Carol's and my prayers. If you need anything please let us know how we can help.

Chris..

My condolenses to you and your family.

A loss is never easy, expected or not..just know that there are others out there thinking about you and praying for.

Take care..

Chriss,

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's incredibly tough to lose a parent. I have always felt fortunate to have the opportunity to have the time to say goodbye to my Dad before he went.

Take care,

Eric

Chris,

Man I feel for you. My mother died at 56 while we were skiing. It was without a doubt the worst day of my life. It happened about 7 years ago but it feels like an eternity. It really taught me how precious life is and how meaningless most problems in our lives really are. You have my deepest condolences.

Keith

Chriss,

You have my condolences on your loss. It's never easy to lose a parent even when it is expected. I can remember how my mother felt not to long ago when her father died from cancer. You and your family will be in my prayers. I also wish you a speedy recovery from your surgery.

John