Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reloading Benches

Jerome Poiret

I am speechless - and I thought my little closet reloading setup was neat, but I guess I haven't seen nothing yet - untill now. Well, at least I know what to do with my next bonus - another Dillon 650! Now That's gonna be Really Fast caliber conversion!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dv8--

Don't feel all alone about your 'closet reloader' status.  Someone almost named me that after I posted a pic of MY reload bench.  :P

Sig Lady,

"Closet Reloader"? Sounds like we are sharing some serious issues... :rolleyes:

I guess I'll have to get some closet pictures done and come out. :lol:

And you have more room than I do.) ;)

Hmmm... blue ribbons on the wall...?

Our club gives out ribbons every match for 1st-3rd in each Class, for each Division, and the other recognized categories.

Some of those I was the only person shooting a given division/class.

• 2 weeks later...

Boy, don't those little Dillon blues look good just about anywhere, though...?... (nice bench). :wub:

...9:40 and all was well...

Hmmm... if someone sez they have the Dillon Blues, that's definitely not a case of depression. ;)

• 1 month later...

Hope nobody minds me dragging this thread back to the top, but this is one of the best threads i have seen on any number of forums.

I came via a search engine looking for ideas for a new reloading bench and all I can say is that I found them in spades. If only i can work out what all those funny blue machines are, i 'll be alright! :D

My current bench does double duty for my PC, and for reloading is way too low. It only has one lowly single stage press mounted on a corner, the rest of the stuff gets stored between sessions.

Regards,

Pete

16845Press.jpg

My current bench  does double duty for my PC, and for reloading is way too low. It only has one lowly single stage press mounted on a corner, the rest of the stuff gets stored between sessions.

Regards,

Pete

As long as it gets the job done... :)

Thanks for sharing! (meaning that now I REALLY have no excuse for not showing what my bench looks like, ... I guess I need to dig out that camera tonight or sometimes soon, perhaps... I think... most likely... I guess... hmmmmmmm... ) :ph34r:

Pete E--

This is one of the most-contributed-to, most-viewed and most-informative (visually) threads we've sustained on this forum in the last couple or so years. We should publish it.

And, yep, it's a predominantly Blue Press gang.

SL

well to add one more heres mine..fresh from dillon i sent mine for a complete rebuild because i wanted to sell it to get a super 1050..dillon replaced a LOT of stuff here and made it look like brand new when i saw the paperworks on this they have changed almost $300 worth of stuff and they didnt charge me a penny im sticking with the RL1050....Im a Dillon customer for life :D:D:D

200717.jpg