Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reloading Benches

Jerome Poiret

To be technically pedantic, it's the stove alcove since the fridge is still there and just out of view in this picture :P.

I didn't see a use for a second stove in the house but one can never have too many fridges :lol:

The stool/chairs are great for this situation where one needs some support and to be able to move ... and I just plain like 'em!

Kevin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres my setup a RCBS JR3, xl650, and the old reliable a 1940's Herters that was my grandfathers, i use it to load exclusivley for his rifle i have with all the original gaar.

P2160060.jpg

P2160061.jpg

P2160063.jpg

P2160064.jpg

And the last one is how the rest of my basement is hehe, i'm a bachelor i hate cleaning. :lol:

Here is my reloading area. A 550 (with roller handle) on witch I have loaded about 60.000 rounds during the last 5 years (mostly 38 super but also 32 S&W long, 9x19, 38 Spl. and 357 Mag.). I like to keep this area tidy, I clean and store my bras in the garage, and that place OTOH looks as if it has been bombed :lol:1-1-2.jpg

Bo

Now I'll let the GUYS rake you over the coals for your spelling of "brass"........ ;)

Oh ... that's what he meant! Given that I have some friends who live in the Castro district of SF, I've learned to not make assumptions <Tongue very firmly in cheek> :P:P:P:P

• 2 months later...

reloadingroom.jpg

I won't let it die! This is one of the first threads I ever checked out on BE.com. Its an honor.

I work for my family business so I made my reloading area in an unused office at work. I disappear to load up there during breaks and lunch and it really maximizes my range time. The bench is just huge table I found in the building that I hung a shelf and a peg board over. I keep it simple, my primer pick tubes are in a random pile on the bench, and there's spent primers and corn cob all over the floor.

Keep'em coming,

Steve

TL--

Lower left. I don't even OWN a white bra. Mostly red and black ones--or other unexpected colors. Bras are a weird novelty anyway, so their colors should reflect that. :lol:

Criminy, this really is a thread drift-and-a-half!....

Jeffro will be here any minute now...:D

TL--

Lower left. I don't even OWN a white bra. Mostly red and black ones--or other unexpected colors. Bras are a weird novelty anyway, so their colors should reflect that. :lol:

Criminy, this really is a thread drift-and-a-half!....

Jeffro will be here any minute now...:D

Hmmmmmmm,

Look at all the pretty colorssssssssssssssssss.

:D :D

Now back to the benches. Anyone else not posetd one. Ummmm TL. :D

Paul Franklin

I promise,

As soon as I get a reloader and bench I will post it. But that is after I finish the Huge storage area that it will be in. My 24x24 Garage being currently built. LOL.

Paul Franklin

Recently built a room in a shed for reloading and smoking. 10X12 building. use 9' of the space. I would/want to post some pics but don't have the skill to know how to.

No equipment yet but will be ordering some soon.

I have enjoyed looking at the pics--got some good thoughts on how to put in shelving. I have not put in much yet as I want to see the spefics of needs before doing so and then needing to change it .

Blessings