Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SS T-Shirts

zhunter

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received my T-shirts today. Awesome quality shirts, Jay! Thanks!

B)

PS: Nobody said anything about a T-shirt company advertisement on the chest... <_<

:D

Come on , show a guy a little love!!!!

It is a 1st edition

Where else can you get a 1 of 62 limited edition for $15?????

Idea for the shirt ---- Great! Logo for the shirt-----Great! Quality of the shirt----Great!

Adding your logo to the front of the shirt without telling the buyers that was your plan--Not Even Close To Great!

I'll wash my two shirts a dozen times and then use them for gun cleaning rags ----because I feel you pulled a "fast one" on BE members who trusted you to do the right thing... so I won''t pay to advertise for you.

Effectively BE forum members bought and paid for your advertising. Shame on you Z :sick:

Where are your values?

Idea for the shirt ---- Great! Logo for the shirt-----Great! Quality of the shirt----Great!

Adding your logo to the front of the shirt without telling the buyers that was your plan--Not Even Close To Great!

I'll wash my two shirts a dozen times and then use them for gun cleaning rags ----because I feel you pulled a "fast one" on BE members who trusted you to do the right thing... so I won''t pay to advertise for you.

Effectively BE forum members bought and paid for your advertising. Shame on you Z :sick:

Where are your values?

I thought it was kinda like an artist signing a painting :D

I am NOT in the business of selling T-Shirts, so it is not advertising!!!

Sorry if it offended anyone

Where are your values?

I thought it was kinda like an artist signing a painting :D

I am NOT in the business of selling T-Shirts, so it is not advertising!!!

Sorry if it offended anyone

Not offended!!! Just not informed!

Picture?

DSCN1447.jpg

DSCN1449.jpg

I lined up my "Single Stack" up with the one on the shirt ;)

Z created the design, found the recourses, and literally fronted the money to us, trusting that we would pay him back. Personally (and this is IMHO) coming from someone that doesn't own a 1911, I couldn't have been more pleased.