Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SS T-Shirts

zhunter

OK, IF interested, I will start taking orders.

So, if you like it/want one, e-mail me your size and address.

I am only going to pass on the cost of the shirt, design, and screen printing, I am NOT looking to make money. That said, I have a friend in the screen print / T-shirt business who is GOING to give me a deal, so they should be pretty inexpensive!!

So, my e-mail is:

zhunter07@gmail.com

Make sure you give me your size, number you want, and your address.

The shirts will be match friendly, meaning dark colors to help hide gun oil/grease and large beer guts <_<

I will compile a list, and when they are done, I will ship them.

Hoping for about 4 weeks to ship time

Single_Stack_Logo4.pdf

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, IF interested, I will start taking orders.

So, if you like it/want one, e-mail me your size and address.

I am only going to pass on the cost of the shirt, design, and screen printing, I am NOT looking to make money. That said, I have a friend in the screen print / T-shirt business who is GOING to give me a deal, so they should be pretty inexpensive!!

So, my e-mail is:

zhunter07@gmail.com

Make sure you give me your size, number you want, and your address.

The shirts will be match friendly, meaning dark colors to help hide gun oil/grease and large beer guts <_<

I will compile a list, and when they are done, I will ship them.

Hoping for about 4 weeks to ship time

e-mail sent..... So why did you post this under "What I Hate"?

Advertising

The general forums are not for any advertising whatsoever.

Please do not advertise products or services for yourself or for others in your posts or Signature, or with Avatars or images.

Classifieds Forum

Based on critique from contributing members and supporters of be.com, the Classifieds Forum is limited for use by members with 25 or more posts. In addition, if posting in the in the Classifieds, your Profle must contain a valid email address, and the "Location" field must have a "real name," city, and state.

If you're a regular contributor to the forums, feel free to advertise your personally owned wares or post what you are in need of - in the Classifieds Forum only.

If you have approval from Brian to sell stuff on his forums, then

Litella1.jpg

Nevermind

Logo will be on the back.

And PLEEZ guys, follow the directions.

I am getting e-mails with sizes, no address

I am getting PM's

ALL correspondence needs to be via e-mail so I can put NAMES, SIZES, ADDRESSES in a folder.

I do not have a cost, but it will be minimal.

When I have a cost, most likely at time of finished product, I will use the same e-mail that you sent me your info to give you a price and notice that I am shipping them out at that time.

IF you want one, or two, get me your order, as I plan to order the T-shirts late this week, then the screen printing will take place. 4 weeks shipped is my goal

OK boyz and girlz, you have until Thursday Mid-Night to e-mail orders, the order goes in Friday Morning and should be done and ready to ship 3 weeks from then.

If you have not already done so, and want one, two or a few, send me the e-mail with your sizes and address.

The countdown is NOW ON!!!

Edited by zhunter

OK boyz and girlz, you have until Thursday Mid-Night to e-mail orders, the order goes in Friday Morning and should be done and ready to ship 3 weeks from then.

If you have not already done so, and want one, two or a few, send me the e-mail with your sizes and address.

The countdown is NOW ON!!!

Just out of curiosity what is the order count up to?

Z,

are you replying to emails to let us know you recieved the order?

I got yours, and NO, I am not replying. I will post a list in Friday of the ones I have and the sizes, UNLESS some of you XXXL guys prefer I don't :unsure:

ZH

Z,

are you replying to emails to let us know you recieved the order?

I got yours, and NO, I am not replying. I will post a list in Friday of the ones I have and the sizes, UNLESS some of you XXXL guys prefer I don't :unsure:

ZH

I worked a maany of years to get like this and am proud of it! :D