Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SS T-Shirts

zhunter

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Jay, I am waiting for mine and hope to see it today. Thanks for putting this together. I know the work it took.

You also proved something I have known for a long time. "No good deed goes unpunished"

If anyone got XL or XXL shirts and are offended by the advertising, I could use a couple more and will pay you the $20

OK, here is the deal, being Gary wanted more.

I have 1 Medium Short Sleeve Grey

I have 2 Large Short Sleeve in Grey

They are $20 plus shipping, which is $5

The $20 reflects the TRUE cost of the shirt, as I had earlier said I would keep the cost at $15 or less, and I stood by that for the shirts that were ordered. I ordered a couple of extras as I figured some of you might want them, and it seems I was right.

Any that don't sell here will be taken to the Western Single Stack and will be sold there. IF there is enough interest in the future, I can do this again, but will only do so if a minimum of 60 can be ordered.

Updated

Edited by zhunter

Jay

I will take the large long...gray

Dont ship it ...I can get it from you at SS..save the $5.00

I cant even get my mail till monday ...so I cant wear mine today at our match :(

The extra logo is comical...and will only serve to make me grin :D

Thanks for all your effort!!!

Jim

OK, due to "demand" for sizes I no longer have, I have started a list for those of you that would like to get in on a 2nd run of shirts!!!!

Best thing to do is PM me and I will put you on the list. When I get to 60, I will do it again. They will be the exact same.

2 so far, only 58 to go ;) We will NOW see what kind of salesman Nik is :D

OK, here is the deal, being Gary wanted more.

I have 1 Medium Grey

I have 1 Navy in Large

I have 3 Large Short Sleeve in Grey

I have 2 XL Short Sleeve Grey

I have 2 XL Long Sleeve in Grey

They are $20 plus shipping, which is $5

The $20 reflects the TRUE cost of the shirt, as I had earlier said I would keep the cost at $15 or less, and I stood by that for the shirts that were ordered. I ordered a couple of extras as I figured some of you might want them, and it seems I was right.

Any that don't sell here will be taken to the Western Single Stack and will be sold there. IF there is enough interest in the future, I can do this again, but will only do so if a minimum of 60 can be ordered.

Updated

Z,

If you still have the Large in Navy, I'll take it. PM inbound....lol, I got to see Jim's hot pink shirt today, but he wasn't wearing it! :surprise:

I would be proud to advertise for you and pay for it!!

I would be honored to wear your logo!!

Y

Since I got two, now I know what I'll give you for Christmas present.

B)

Jay,

Just to be clear, my comment about the advetisement on the shirt's chest was A JOKE. I don't mind it at all and didn't want to get any kind of movement against you or your shirts started. Thank you for coming up with the project and for the great quality shirts. please let me know when other colors will be available.

:cheers:

Nemo

I knew you were joking. NO worries.

It seems that due to demand, I will make a 2nd run when I get requests for 60 or more.

I can do different colors. I will say, the red ones turned out GREAT!!!!!!! Too bad i did not get one, they were "made to order", I did not order any extras in red :(

Since I got two, now I know what I'll give you for Christmas present.

B)

Thanks Nemo!!

I'm buying a huge bag of Cheetos along with one of them No-Dialogue Movies for you !! :surprise: :surprise:

BTW, they have changed the Soundtrack in them movies now, the Whah-Whah is gone now!! Too bad!!

Feliz Navidad Borhter!!

Received my shirt. Unfortunately, it's too large for me. It is a XXL, gray in color. My loss is your gain (free shirt, I will pay for the cost of shipping.) First person to respond by PM with name and address receives a free shirt.

Edited by GamePlayer

Received my shirt. Unfortunately, it's too large for me. It is a XXL, gray in color. My loss is your gain (free shirt, I will pay for the cost of shipping.) First person to respond by PM with name and address receives a free shirt.

Hey Gameplayer, I bought the last 2 XL long sleeve. If you want one PM your address. As soon as they arrive I will send you one.

ledavatar get's the shirt.