Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Surrender your Leatherman Tool!

Nemo

This is so sick it sounds like fiction.

We may not have to peer too far over the horizon to see this here at home.

History can plainly show us the un avoidable result of a disarmed population.

People better wise up!!!! or dire times will come.

Jim

“Some people, particularly youths, think they can carry knives and they have it in their heads it’s for their protection,” he said.

And if they don't have it, what other choice do they have for protection? I guess they should all comply with the criminals. I don't know about anybody else, but I rather have a chance than no chance at all.

I didn't read anything specific about Leatherman tools ...... I'm guessing that sarcasm was intended to spark interest ?

In which case they need to offer amnesty for anyone willing to surrender their automobile, baseball bats, knitting needles, kitchen utensils, piano wires, fountain pens, letter openers, etc.

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

I didn't read anything specific about Leatherman tools ...... I'm guessing that sarcasm was intended to spark interest ?

In which case they need to offer amnesty for anyone willing to surrender their automobile, baseball bats, knitting needles, kitchen utensils, piano wires, fountain pens, letter openers, etc.

Shame on you for thinking this through. :blink:

So, I suppose that we will no longer be able to use a hand axe to cut firewood, or any turning tools for wood carving, or a skewer for 'shish-ka-bobs" or long sticks for toasting marshmellows, or....

I saw on the news this morning that a kid was seriously injured in class when his classmates threw their books at him (he had his spleen removed) I suppose we will have to ban books now (sound familiar?)

Jim

You could get a carpenter's belt and walk around with a ball-peen on one side and a claw hammer on the other.

I "calibrated" a popper with a hammer recently...from about 12-15y. That $2.50 hammer left a mark on the popper that hasn't been marked up by years of getting shot in match use.

So, I suppose that we will no longer be able to use a hand axe to cut firewood, or any turning tools for wood carving, or a skewer for 'shish-ka-bobs" or long sticks for toasting marshmellows, or....

Jim

Jim, what do you expect? This all comes from the birth-place of your BEST FRIEND .......... VP! :o

(oh I didn't go there, did I ? ) :devil:

You could get a carpenter's belt and walk around with a ball-peen on one side and a claw hammer on the other.

I "calibrated" a popper with a hammer recently...from about 12-15y. That $2.50 hammer left a mark on the popper that hasn't been marked up by years of getting shot in match use.

Hmmmm....I'm guessing that it's the fact that the hammer is a lot harder than a bullet, but still it makes a good point. Even a halfhearted swing with a hammer can be deadly. I guess that would make a sledgehammer a "destructive device" or maybe a WMD. You'd have to go through a background check etc just to be a carpenter....and they could tax the application. Dude, if anybody in their government were to read this thread they'd take the idea, run with it, and get a huge promotion.

We should all just surrender anything dangerous, lighters, matches, belts, steel toe boots, any toxic liquids, any flammable anything, Mcdonalds, Tickle me Elmo dolls, any tobacco products, any intoxicating beverages, any food that causes cancer, hmmm starting to sound like what Australia was to begin with, a penal colony. I guess they are trying to get in touch with thier roots.

I am really hoping beyond hope that there is something not true about this. :angry2:

Jason