Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting Schooled by THE LEGEND

smokshwn

If Benny ain't complaining about his bad leg, his bum shoulder or his ruined heel - he talking about how old he's getting and how hot and humid it is.........then the buzzer goes off and....Shazam! Presto-change o..... :cheers::cheers::cheers: hehe..

The Legend Continues....

Merlin,

We missed you brother...and its ok for Benny to get a little cocky....he is a "legend in his own mind" :D

Yep, that's what it says on the shirt. Thanks for the video...brings back great memories. :bow:

If Benny ain't complaining about his bad leg, his bum shoulder or his ruined heel - he talking about how old he's getting and how hot and humid it is.........then the buzzer goes off and....Shazam! Presto-change o..... :cheers::cheers::cheers: hehe..

The Legend Continues....

Since you shoot with him so much, did he teach you that "knock-the-barricade-down-instead-of-shooting-through-the-port" trick, or did you pick that one up all on your own? :blink:

The Legend Continues....

Since you shoot with him so much, did he teach you that "knock-the-barricade-down-instead-of-shooting-through-the-port" trick, or did you pick that one up all on your own? :blink:

My clumsiness is a gift from God - and, If I say so myself, I am an unusually gifted individual... :P

This is the "Lets Roast Benny" thread...leave me alone you bully.... :o

Someone please pull the knife out of my back that dan just stabbed me with, a REMINGTON? OH! the pain.

Benny,

I just couldn't resist! That was for Jim's sake. :lol: As I said, your shooting was very impressive.

Dont rile him up Dan :unsure:

He has my open gun....and it could come back painted pink or something :surprise:

I also have several vids of Benny shooting....but lack the comp fu to post them :mellow:

Jim :D